5 - Trap Meets Boy

No one's POV

Location: Y/n's Living Room

We see Y/n sitting in the living room on the couch playing Pokémon Brilliant Diamond, battling Cynthia with his team (Empoleon, Luxray, Mew, Gardevoir, Garchomp, and Altaria)

(A/n: This is the actual team I used to beat Cynthia in my Brilliant Diamond playthrough.)

We see Y/n concentrating hard, as both he and Cynthia are on their final Pokémon, when suddenly, Munulla kicks the door open, which in turn causes Y/n to mis-click, allowing Cynthia's Garchomp to kill Y/n's Altaria.

Y/n: *Darth Vader Tone* Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Munulla: *giggles* Sorry about that Y/n. I just wanted to let you know the upgrades on God's Hand are complete!!! I just want you to do a quick test run for me, just to make sure it's working properly.

Y/n: Alright. *looks to the TV* I'll deal with you later, Cynthia.

Y/n then walks with Munulla to the underground training room, which has three pods, ready to deploy training dummies.

Munulla: Alright Y/n, let's begin the testing phase of the upgrades!

Y/n: Right!!!

Munulla then sends out some training drones, and Y/n quickly activates his IS, and jumps back, getting some distance between the drones. As one goes for an attack, Y/n blocks it with his bare hands, and then punches it, breaking it.

Munulla: Good! Keep moving!

Y/n then starts flying around, using his own mini-drones and while distracting the drones, takes down the remaining drones.

Munulla: Alright! Now for a true final test!

Munulla then brings out a giant robot.

Munulla: Now, the blaster right above is a new trump card I invented. It's a powerful blast, but it's 12 hour recharge, so you have to make it count. Since you have any battles coming up, I want you to try it.