Prologue

-Ciel's POV-

This is the end. I bought time to be end here. The reapers are fighting my butler but he is not able to handle them all.
He is struggling. How am I supposed to defeat them single-handed if sebastian could not?

There is no light at the end of my tunnel, then.

'STOP!'
Came a voice from above me.
Even though I was too tired to look, something made me. I saw a very beautiful woman, with pure white wings. WHITE WINGS?

After reading her presence, the reapers and the demon stopped fighting.
There was blood surrounding the church where we were.
Then she came down, her wings raised protectively in front of me.

-y/n's POV-

I need to save my resident from these.. these. creatures.
They disgust me.
"An angel? What work may an angel or may I say, archangel have in such a place?"
Said a reaper with floor -length white grayish hair.

"I am here to protect my resident from your evil presence, reaper" I replied with the utmost poison I can supposedly put in my voice.
"Wow, aren't you something new?
I have never seen an angel with Black hair and black eyes."
Commented the red headed reaper.
"Angels are never determined by their looks, but from their soul and good will. I thought you knew that, oh sorry! How would you know that, you reaper?."
Then turning to the demonic butler I said to him "Demon! We have the same aim to fight for, that is to protect phantomhive.
I would never in my life work with a demon, but I would happily do so, to protect my resident. Fight with me, or stand aside for I am not letting these mid-life creatures hurt or even touch Ciel Phantomhive."
I saw the butler stand aside.
Well, I have full control now. Let's do it then.
(Lyrics of the above song, play with fire.)

Right of passage.
They are approaching with their weapons. I stanced myself to show the others the mighty bird, Phoenix...

Classic Maverick
A shield of protection formed around me and my resident...

Match in a gas tank,
oo that's wretched.
I cut my arm to let some of my pearly white blood flow and drip to the holy floor of the church. The very moment it touches the floor, it purifies the floor for to clean all the blood there...

Unstoppable Lengendary Animal.
They are trying their best to break the shield, but are not able too. The soul of the Phoenix comes to me, my eyes opening, flashing fire, which has taken the reapers,the demon and my resident to surprise...

Digital Justice,
Now you gonna know us.
Weaker and weaker by every second, they get. My powers flashing. All can see a representation of my fellow angels on my sides.
They are not real, but that is something only I can tell...

Hail to the only queen,
Of the ruckus.
The shield breaks around me and they can clearly see the power and aura of the Phoenix.
They back up, not ready for what was about to come at them...

Yacht Money wired,
No denying.
It was time for them to know what I am capable of, and what was about to come up on them, if they didnt leave my resident alone.
My hair flew, eyes still flashing the fire, wings caught up protectively...

I've always liked to
play with fire...
I stoned a leg of mine to the ground, from where the reapers were engulfed in fire.
They had nowhere to go, as they were surrounded by fire.

He is safe, my resident is safe. I thanked the spirit of the Phoenix, and let go. The reapers were still surrounded by fire, inching close to them.

I turned to where my resident was, and I saw curiosity in his eyes.
I know him since he was a kid, I saw all his sufferings, I was always there with him. I saw him make the contract with the demon, Sebastian Micheals. That day, I felt that I was useless.
But here I was, he never came to realise my presence as he was surrounded by evil. But I am not gonna leave him with this learking evilness anymore.