The Blood Match

Welp... listen to that, and feel powerful!

The day had finally arrived.
The Phantomhive household was quieter and gloomier than usual. Even the servants did not want to do anything today.

The time came. 3 o'clock

The doors of the manor barged to reveal the one and the only Trancy.

And Claude.....

Archangel had her own set of pressure. Will she win?
What is she doesn't?
Everyone knows that Claude is a demon, but she can't reveal her true identity at any costs.
She had to fight with humane strength, even though, she could defeat the demon in a blink of the eye.

"3...
2..
1.
START!!!"

Several pieces of silverware came flying towards her, to which she gracefully dodged, impressing the people around her.
Why was she acting like a mere human?
Was the question in Sebastian's head.

It was her turn now. Carefully, not to overdo anything, she worked out a strategy. Only if she would get something like Claude's sharp silverware.
That's when something silver came flying towards her, and caught her in the arm.

Oh my heavens no.

It was Claude's knife. The real thing was, she now had a sharp thing. Gasps and cries ( Elizabeth's ) were heard.

But it didn't hurt her. Oh hell it did! She is an angel after all.

Her plan was working just as she wanted, and Sebastian knew it.

She had the aim of making Claude not able to fight.

And she achieved it. Claude was sweating furiously unlike demons do.
His moves became slower and slower by the time.
Maybe it was a bit of the  archangel's magic. *wink wink*

He was starting to lose consciousness about his surroundings.

Archangel waited like a lion, and waiting for the right time to strike.

God is with her, it seems.

She fought her way towards Claude and with the knife in her hands, she stabbed him multiple times drawing blood. 

She kept stabbing at different positions as to make home lay down.

After all, she succeeded.

"Y/n WINSSS"
Shouted the indian men with excitement beyond words.

All rushed to her side, completely forgetting the wound on her hand, as Ciel, Alois and Sebastian stayed there trying to process what happened.
The demons knew she was powerfull, but they were not aware that she was skilled as well. Her antics were the same as a really wise and skilled human.

But when the archangel noticed her human blood, she lightly pushed Bard away from that hand.

Bard surprised for a moment, realised what had happened.

He quickly called upon everyone to get away from you.

So sorry that I didnt update for many days!!

But here is the new Chapter, please enjoy, vote and comment!!