She's Strong

After the mayhem with prince, Agni and y/n, she decided to finally show what she went out for.
Upon opening her carry bag, she revealed a bag full of fragrant flowers, and some wire, she found at the warehouse.

Prince Soma and Agni sat there, on her bed, looking at her in confusion. What were they supposed to do with some wire and flowers? It then hit them that they were going to make some crowns out of it. It was the best idea for being able to be quite and cure the boredom.
The violet-haired man's eyes were glinting with excitement to start, but for his sake,he didnt know how to make some.

This is when Archangel came into play. She taught them both the beautiful art of including flowers to creations, which was beyond words.

She told them how to make crowns, made a few, put one on Agni's head, who suddenly embarrassed at the interaction hid his face in his hands. Prince Soma, being the quick learner he is, made another crown but for Y/n. This made her giggle and crown the other man.

Time Later,

They did not realise the amount of noise, until a powerful push to the archangel's door, unleashing a well built man.

"CAN YOU KEEP IT QUIET?"
at this, the indian  men stood up, outraged by the sudden outburst, but also about barging into their precious
y/n's room.

"We are very sorry to have interrupted you, sir, but don't you think it is rude to enter any room without knocking? And that to a women's room? Please next time, send dear Mey-rin to make us aware of the noise we are making." Said her, in a formal yet annoyed tone, clearly frustrated at the man's manners.
Upon hearing this, the man's eyes caught the archangel sitting gracefully on her bed, covered in flowers, scattered here and there.

"Oh, such a beautiful woman? Madam, the thing is, that I didn't know that 3 giggling girls were sitting in this room. Prior permit, I came here to stop the beings which were being noisy, so that my meeting would not be disturbed." Said him, smirking.

Oh no he just did not....

He is going to be so dead after this...... 

Thankyou Myl123a for voting on my stories!!
Deppely appreciated you are.

Here's the edit audio for today!!