Falling?

As y/n kept moving towards the man, who infiltrated her room, and did not even apologize for it, he started taking steps back. As Lucif- I mean- Sebastian came running up to her room, he noticed the darkened aura around her room. It was his favourite sight, but also a matter of concern, as the man who went inside was one of his young master's clients.

   "Y/n!!" The demon shouted to stop the girl from murdering the man, but was met with a semi-terrifying scene.

She had already punched the man, square in the jaw, drawing blood from his nose. Sebastian tried to separate her from the man, not long before he was found plastered in the wall, with an arm twisted at a strange angle.

Finally, god blessed the man some senses, and he left the room, awestruck, back to the under way meeting. The plastered demon on the wall, tried to get up, but failed miserably.

Two men forgotten in this scene, stood there in fascination, of how strong the woman in front of them was. They were not capable of counting the sudden change in her behavior. They understood the key, of course, to why that man got what he went away with.

Internally, Sebastian started to heal both in the arm, and in the no-heart chest, where he felt a warm feeling, similar to none. What was this? He could not- or did he- fall in love with our archangel?   

Hello everyone! Now a few shoutouts to my dear readers who voted on my story:
1. Thankyou to P_6y7u4r8i to                add my story to his/her library.
2. Thankyou to Myl123a to vote on my stories. Thankyou for supporting.
3. Thankyou to Lilythedragonlady to again vote on my chapters.

Thankyou so much to everyone who read Her mighty sight.
I deeply appreciate the time you take out from your daily schedule to read.

~ Alnazar out