Lemon!🔞 part 1

Hey there! So as a gratitude for everyone who voted my story, added it to there reading lists and commented on it, I am writing a lemon!

Sebastian x reader lemon

Being a noble was not all that fun, especially with a demon as your butler.

You saw the sun setting through your window, and at that accurate second, the demon came in, with your tea. You were too naive to understand what the butler was adding in your evening tea. "My lady, it is time for your evening tea. Today's tea is called shaydleren tea, and it's origins are unknown. It helps the drinker have a good night's sleep,of course with me. Ahem- anyways, here is the tea. I would be there if you need anything. Just call me." "Ok Sebastian." You said, pouring the tea into the victorian eraed saucer. Satisfied, you drank it, repeating the process till there was no tea left in the cup.
But not long before, you started to black out.

"Oh, my sweet master, I hope that you would understand my true intentions and my over passionate love for you. I think you are all ready to submit to me, aren't you, hm~?"

Said the butler who was standing in the shadows of your room.
You didn't know that the addent in your tea, makes the drinker submit to anyone's greatest or minutest desires. Sebastian had masked the potion with the cloth of your tea. So clever yet foolish.....

.
.
.
{Starts the lemon-}
Not long, you were pushed into the wall with a sudden outburst. You were so helpless, that the god of passion himself was not willing to help you anymore. Your pussy dripping wet, with the voice in your ears, "my my, what a needy being you are, master~" he was teasing you to your fullest extent, ready to break the noble any moment.

"The scent of arousal, oh so addicting. I assume, you can get to see it too?"