Epilogue

(conclusion music)

Saw Skywalker
Saw and his beloved Anini Dess remained together and settled in the Planet Voss. They asked permission to the Voss Mystics to perform a healing ritual that allowed them to purge any psychic imprint left by Darth Krayt in them on their time as Sith. Saw and Anini then explored the planet's nature. They found both powerful light and powerful darkness in it. With their understanding of the Force they cleansed the Nightmare Lands from the remaining Dark Side from ancient times.  The Voss allowed them to open a Jedi Academy. Then Saw Skywalker and Anini Dess were finally given the rank of Jedi Master by Grandmaster Rey Skywalker

Alina Ulgo and Kiannya Dameron

After the fight against Darth Krayt, they liberated Coruscant from the remaining Sith forces stationed in there. Together they helped to make a settlement between the Blagg Empire and the New Republic into forming the Galactic Federation Coalition, composed by The Republic, The Blagg Empire and the Mandalorian Clans with the objective to find ways reach agreement in reason to the galaxy. Alina and Kiannya married in New Alderaan

Jacen Syddulla
He disappeared from the known space into the Unknown Regions.

Ethan Blagg and Lejj Kestis

Ethan accepted reluctantly the title of Supreme Leader of the Blagg Empire after Temiri Blagg's jubilee, on the condition he could wed to the woman he chooses. Ethan choses to reveal his feelings to Lejj Kestis. With their understanding of the Force, they reformed the Imperial Knights to become peace corps in the galaxy under the new Galactic Federation Constitution. They adopted Nulae Hett and had a son called Luke Blagg. The children were raised together and trained in the ways of the Force with the help of Cal Kestis and Mother Merrin.

Mand'alor the Courageous

Shay Djarin became member of the New Jedi Consul, formed by all the members of the Covenant -with the exception of Jacen Syndulla - and created the Mandalorian Knights Corps on the planet Ordo. They were composed of Grey Jedi that followed the same principles of the Jedi Code and the Way of Mandalore that involved not only protecting fellow Mandalorians but also wearing a helmet at all times and reject the pull of the Dark Side. Grogu joined the Mandalorian Knights.  Only Shay Djarin could show her face since she was Mandalore the Courageous. Many battles awaited that young lady. She and Skorpa Vizsla never stopped looking for Jacen Syndulla.

Lah Kara and Chaes

Tired of war, they buried their lightsabers in Hy Izlan, hoping to never use them again and reformed the Jedi Agricultural Corps, with the objective of restoring the planets affected by the conflict and creating new food sources with their crops.
Kara couldn't help but see the binary sunsets every day. Years later, she returned to Hy Izlan to recover all the lightsabers of the Jedi Covenant , because she felt a darkness looming at the distance.

———————————-

Meanwhile, in the planet Dromund Kass.....

(Play dark music)

Other Sith troopers were squabbling amongs themselves about how they could have their vengeance against the Jedi and who should be their leader.
Jacen Syndulla appeared in front of them, as Darth Ster, wearing a Sith Sorcerer robe and the mask of Darth Jadus.

Darth Ster says - Darth Krayt's dream of unified Sith was beautiful, but in order to the dream to survive, the dreamer had to die-

Two Sith Sabers that were still loyal to Darth Krayt were about to attack Darth Ster, but this one raises his arms and cuts them off from the Force

Then defeats them easily with Force Lightning. Darth Ster figured out what Ethan tried to teach him, but he twisted it to his own ends. Every other Sith was afraid because his intentions were not knowable as he became a blind spot in The Force.

Darth Ster said - If you join me, i will teach you how to conquer through deceit and peaceful negotiations, working in the shadows as we infiltrate in every political structure, every bureaucracy, every movement from here on out. Then, in time, we will turn the Jedi into Sith, and the best part is that they will not know until the Force's will fades from them and the Galaxy.

The Sith Woman was present in the gathering. She says - The Dark Lord Krayt is dead. Long live Darth Ster!-

All of the remaining Sith pledged their allegiance to Darth Ster and together decided to prepare for a war, many centuries in the future.

The end...?