1.16

Chen Anping gave enough rest time after the scene, and he was having a meeting with several photographers. The staff are busy, and the studio is back to the previous noisy.

Xu Qichen’s stomachache didn’t stop. Thinking of the milk that he had seen from somewhere can be relieved, he walked to the bedside table, picked up the glass of milk, and took a sip.

“Don’t drink it, it’s ice.”

Lin Ran’s voice suddenly appeared, and Xu Qichen didn’t know why, but he was guilty, and he was a little uncomfortable even turning around.

Lin Ran saw his red and swollen lips being kissed at first sight, and began to recall the scene in his mind. Looking at it again, he caught a glimpse of the white milk stains on his mouth, like some kind of funny mustache. He couldn’t help but laugh in a low voice, took one from the tissue box on the bedside table and handed it to Xu Qichen. Xu Qichen didn’t understand what he meant, and looked up at him ignorantly. Lin Ran had to take a step closer and reached out to help him wipe off the milk stain.

“Thank you……”

Just after speaking, Lin Ran threw a box of medicine into his arms.

Xu Qichen took a look. It was stomach medicine. He looked at Lin Ran with some surprise: “Why are you…”

“It hurts and sweats and doesn’t suffocate,” Lin Ran snorted, “Eating ice cream every day and drinking so much black coffee, it doesn’t hurt.” After saying this, Lin Ran turned and left the room.

Xu Qichen stood on the spot, holding the box of stomach medicine in his hand.

0901: “Mr. Xu, why are you standing still and what are you waiting for?”

Xu Qichen lowered his head and smiled: “Reward.”

0901:…

Sure enough, it didn’t take long for Xu Qichen to see a reward interface.

“There are two thousand and five points this time? So many.”

0901: “Well… because of kissing, although it’s acting.”

Xu Qichen said briskly, okay, then happily collected the points, and then went out to find a glass of water for medicine.

After the night movie was filmed, everyone returned to the hotel. Xu Qichen heard Zhang Xiaoxiao calling him outside the door as soon as he finished taking a bath.

“What’s the matter, don’t you go back to bed at this late hour?”

Zhang Xiaoxiao hugged a big box and squeezed in the door, “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, brother Mengze, this is brought by fans, I have seen them all, they are all your favorites, I put them here for you. "

This little girl came and ran like a gust of wind, but she would bring him delicious food every time, which Xu Qichen was very satisfied.

It was the ice box. Xu Qichen opened it happily. It was filled with spicy snacks that he hadn’t eaten in a long time, such as spicy duck neck and spicy squid. There was a small box full of it. Xu Qichen sat cross-legged on the ground, turned on the TV to switch to a late-night talk show, and then concentrated on eating.

After drinking too much coffee, Xu Qichen did not sleep in the early morning. After eating a box of duck necks, Xu Qichen was so hot that he breathed in. The Weibo messages on his mobile phone kept reminding him that he had to wash his hands and poured a large mouthful of mineral water. Picking up the phone, Aite after a few teammates posted Weibo, Xu Qichen responded one by one, looked at the comments and private messages of the fans, and then habitually refreshed the homepage.