5.5

More than half of the military training days passed in the blink of an eye.

They are all about the same age, and only relying on small talk during the military training break, most of the classmates have become familiar with them and have become friends, except for Xu Qichen, who is alone.

It seems that the only link between him and this class is Xia Zhixu.

When Xia Zhixu was about to run to Xu Qichen again to twist his water glass, Chen Fang finally caught him.

“What are you doing all this day?” Chen Fang put him down all of a sudden, Xia Zhixu hit the ground with his back, his hat turned over.

“Nothing.” Xia Zhixu sat up, patted the grass on his head and buttoned his hat.

“Fart, I’ve seen it all. Whenever you have time, you go to Xu Qichen’s side. Why didn’t I find that you are such a passionate person before.” Chen Fang bumped Xia Zhixu’s arm.

“I was originally.” Xia Zhixu was too lazy to explain, “Or how come I am so popular, buddy.”

“You come here less, I haven’t seen any girl you care about so much. What’s wrong, you owe Xu Qichen money.” Chen Fang patted his chest righteously, “How much is owed, I will pay for you!”

Xia Zhixu Bai glanced at him and pulled a piece of grass from the ground, “I just think others are good.” He thought about how to explain to Chen Fang, “It feels like he has experienced bad things and wants to help him. .”

Chen Fang stretched out his hand and touched Xia Zhixu’s left chest, “Come on, let me touch the conscience of our little sun.” Xia Zhixu slapped his hand and said, “Go on one side! No disgusting people.”

After a long period of trouble, Xia Zhixu turned his gaze to Xu Qichen’s side, and the other party looked at the distant sky motionlessly, with all his thoughts on his face.

After the break, the instructor did not rush into training as quickly as before. Instead, the whole team assembled, circled the square of Class 13 twice, and spoke with his hands behind his back. “The day after tomorrow will be a military training show. To display the results of military training, the number of people in your class is not suitable, one more."

A boy’s voice suddenly appeared in the square, it was Li Ming, who has always been active in gagging, “Report the instructor, I have a way.”

“any solution?”

“Let Xu Qichen stop playing, other people’s classes are neat and tidy, it’s obvious that we have one more dangling arm in our class, so it’s just right.”

This is a bad word, but it is really the truth.

One stone stirred up waves, and the classmates began to whisper.

“I think it’s not good…”

“He is practicing very seriously.”

“But it’s really obvious.”

Xia Zhixu looked at the guy in front of him and put his head down, and immediately raised his hand, “Instructor, I think I can choose a classmate to be a model in front, just like the conductor of a band, so that there is not much left. Is it missing? And I don’t think it’s a bad thing to have wounded. Doesn’t it seem that our class is very persistent?”

“It makes sense…”

“Yes, I support Xia Zhixu.”

When everyone was discussing, Xu Qichen opened his mouth, “Instructor Yang, get rid of me.” He walked out of the team, “I stand inside, and it will be very conspicuous when I show it, and it will destroy the beauty of the square. I think it is still It’s better to get rid of me.”