3.5

0901: The chapters you have seen are queuing up, see you tomorrow… Stare… “Hello, welcome to BE Crazy Survival System, I am the system AI, number 0901.”

Xu Qichen: “What system???”

The voice did not rush: “This system is also known as the unscrupulous author’s debt repayment system. Readers love me again, and please rewrite the system if you do not accept BE.”

If Xu Qichen can see his face now, it should be full of black lines. These aliases are familiar to him, and they are the words that appear most frequently in his Weibo comments.

As a male pornographic novelist, Xu Qichen can definitely be regarded as a rare species, and his unique style of plot is ups and downs, and he is naturally popular with his diligent update.

It’s just that there are two common problems in the novels he wrote: one is the weak emotional line, and the other is that he is not careful. These two issues have been criticized since the beginning of his writing, but he can’t stand the excellent plot and own traffic. He is still a popular writer, provided that he is still alive.

System: “Mr. Xu, in this system, you will travel to different worlds and play different roles to complete designated tasks. At the same time, as you complete the tasks…”

“I refuse.” Xu Qichen was straightforward.

The interrupted AI still has no emotions, “Okay, the host chose to refuse to enter the system…”

Eh…can you refuse?

“Refusing to enter the system, the actual host’s sudden death will not change.”

“Wait!” Xu Qichen reacted immediately, “Am I really dead?”

“Yes.”

This tone is beyond doubt.

Xu Qichen tentatively asked: “So, if I enter the system, how can I save myself in reality?”

“Yes, if you complete all the tasks, the reality of your death ending will be rewritten.”

This is too mysterious, because he writes essays, so ordinary people can’t easily accept these weird settings.

Xu Qichen’s parents died early, and he has nothing to do with him, but the aunt who adopted him until he graduated from high school is very kind to him. He also wants to earn more money to make her live a good life. Xin Peng has just opened ten chapters, Peng Li The little angels are still waiting to be fed, not to mention…

No, he can’t die yet.

Xu Qichen sorted out his emotions, “I chose to enter the system.”

“Ok, enter the first world below.”

This work efficiency is too high…

Many fragmented pictures flashed in his mind, the surrounding dark space began to be distorted, and countless shimmering fragments gathered towards him, slowly forming his body.

Xu Qichen lowered his head and saw his hands gradually forming, he tried to hold them, and the touch on his skin was terrifying.

Open your eyes, except for the ceiling, there are just a few strange and familiar faces.

“Mengze woke up!”

Xu Qichen frowned and sat up from the sofa. In front of him were four young people with different temperaments and good looks, wearing slightly exaggerated stage makeup.