5.13

From that day on, Xia Zhixu never went to the fifth floor to find Xu Qichen.

He was awakened from that beautiful dream and sat on the bed with sweat for a long, long time. He couldn’t believe that he was probably crazy, and he would have such illusions about his friends.

This is the biggest disaster he has encountered in 16 years.

Even when he returned home, he tried his best to keep a certain distance from Xu Qichen, just to prevent him from discovering what was in his heart.

If Xu Qichen knew, would he feel sick? He is so simple, so gentle.

Thinking about such things too much, Xia Zhixu would even have nightmares at night. The content of the dream is nothing more than being discovered by others and being despised by everyone. But he doesn’t care about other people’s views, he only cares about Xu Qichen.

If he knew, would he still be friends with himself?

It must not.

“Hey, in this physical education class, do you want to play basketball?”

Chen Fang and Xia Zhixu went down the stairs side by side. Xia Zhixu said, “Hit it.”

“You’re so strange these days,” Chen Fang tilted his head and looked at his face, “What are you thinking about all day long? He sighed, and will be on vacation in a few days.”

Xia Zhixu shook his head, “I didn’t think about anything.”

When the two walked to the playground, Chen Fang saw a large group of girls, and then he remembered, “Today, Class 4 is also in PE class.”

The two words of Class 4 are like a thorn, and they plunged into Xia Zhixu’s heart. He struggled for a long time, but couldn’t help but raise his eyes, looking for the familiar figure everywhere. Eventually he was found in the four teams that were gathering. The strong sunlight squinted his eyes, and the whole person was stunned by the sun, so cute.

Xia Zhixu hurriedly retracted his gaze.

Terrible. It’s really terrible.

Gathered with my class, and then ran around the playground for two laps. After hearing a few words from the physical education teacher, they disbanded on the spot. There were many boys in Class 13, and they automatically surrounded Xia Zhixu at the end and discussed playing basketball. Regarding the division, Xia Zhixu’s heart was not in the basketball in front of him. He had already flown to another class not far away. He had to smile and said, “It’s all right, you decide.”

The state was so bad that he couldn’t make any shots. That’s fine. The haunted Xia Zhixu accidentally hit the basketball hoop, rubbing a piece of skin off his elbow, making it hot.

Feeling irritable, if you continue to fight, you will get out of the fire. Xia Zhixu retired by himself and walked to an empty court holding a remaining basketball. “You guys, I don’t feel good today. Practice pitching.”

One person faced the ball frame and shot again and again.

The more cast heart, the more chaotic.

“I haven’t been wandering around on the fifth floor recently, I really miss you~”

Just hearing this voice, Xia Zhixu’s eyes rolled to the sky. Just as he was about to make a layup, he was blocked by Xia Xiqing who came over.

“I said you are too bad lately, even I can cover your cap.” Xia Xiqing smiled and threw the ball back into Xia Zhixu’s arms.