Planning

First chapter bitches ima try to get a chapter out each day :) on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays it might come out late cause I have clubs and shit but enjoy!
———————————————————————
TW:Swearing (if you couldn't tell)
Story type: Chatty (idk)
Words: 546
————————————————————————
Nobody's POV:

George, Karl and Dream were doing a QNA (idk how you spell it 😅😂) stream.

     RaspberryTerrn:
Ello you guys! Ok my question is, Are you gonna plan a meet and greet soon?

"Oh umm-" Dream got cut off by George saying, "Well I mean I have been looking at tickets to get to Florida."  "Wait what?"  "Did Sap not tell you Dream?"  "What no! He didn't." Dream was confused on why SapNap hadn't told him that George had been looking at tickets to come to Florida. "Well anyway I'll wait five more minutes then I'll end the stream cause it's late in America."  "Yeah it is I didn't wanna say anything but ima go now bye."  "Bye Karl!"  Dream and George said at the same time as Karl left the Karl.

time skip after 5 minutes•

"Ok chat I'm gonna go now! Bye!"  "Bye chat!" George ended the stream. "George?"  "Yes Dream?"  "Are you actually looking at tickets to Florida? Or were you bluffing?"  "No I was. Like I actually was. Me and Sap had the idea to surprise you."  "Oh."  "You don't seem surprised or happy about it Dream."  "What no! I am- I just-"  "Dream you aren't acting like Dream. What's up?" The fact that George knew when something was up made Dream want to cry at times. "Dream please. Just tell me. I won't tell anyone I promise." Dream knew George was right and that he wouldn't tell a soul if he didn't want him to. "If you don't want to that's fine-"  "Just promise you won't judge me..."  "I would never Dream"  "I-" Dream wanted to tell George that he liked him but he didn't want to ruin the friendship, so instead he told George his second biggest secret. "Take your time Dream. Don't rush."  "I- George I'm-"  "Your what Dream? Again take your time I'm not rushing you."  "I'm bi..."  "Oh!"  "I know it's weird. (I forgot to mention but Dream is an insecure and anxious little bitch like me) I understand if you don't want to be friends anymore I mean-"  "Dream ofc I still want to be friends! To hell if your bi! I'm gay!"  "You- you are?"  "Hell yeah! I'm not ashamed of it. I was gonna tell you soon anyways."  "O-oh."  "Hey it's ok! At least that's off your chest a bit. Is there anything else?" 'Just tell him! Tell him! Tell him! Tell him!' Dream fought the voice in his head. "N-no..."  "Ok then. Thank you for telling me Dream. I'll always be here if you need to talk."  "O-ok."  "Bye Dream."  "Bye George..." George left the call leaving Dream alone. 'So now my crush is going to come to Florida for a bit... this is gonna be harder...'

K bye biatches I got school soon soo this was kinda rushed but I might make another chapter later but if not I'll see you in tomorrow's! Eat and Drink, have a good day/night/ evening/ morning wherever you are! Love ya bia 😘✌🏻✨