Better now

⚠️TW: Smut! (There will be a warning!)⚠️
💕Ship: DNF💕
📮Words: 983📮
———————————————————————
Dreams POV:

I woke up and went downstairs. "Dream your up!"  "Yeah, morning." I said whilst yawning. "Did you sleep well babe?"  "Yeah.."  "Do you need any paracetamol or anything?"  "No I don't think. It might it have stopped." I walked over to George and sat next to him on the couch. "That's good." He pulled my head into the crook of his neck and let me rest.

George's POV:

I pulled Dreams head into the crook of my neck and let him rest. "Wait George?"  "Yes SapNap?" SapNap has seen the entire thing. "What are you gonna do when you have to go back to England?"  "Oh crap uh... idk."  "I mean not trying to pressure you but you, Karl and Q leave in a weeks time." Dream moved his head. He had heard the conversation fully and sounded very upset. "Wait your leaving in a week...?"  "Yeah."  "What how? It was 2 weeks a couple days ago!"  "No babe, you were sick all last week. So we couldn't do anything."  "Oh..." "Hey hey it's ok! We'll make the most of this week ok?" Dream stayed silent as he placed his face back into the crook of my neck. "I think he may be upset that your actually going to leave. He might have gotten too attached." I sat there processing all of it. I had to go back to England for 2 months. Karl and Quackity are going as well. Dreams gotten too attached and used to me being here but has SapNap. It was all a lot to take in. I couldn't bear the day I leave. "We can make the most of it ok? Like SapNap will take Karl and Quackity to do some fun stuff and we'll do some fun stuff!" 'Maybe even some fun in the bedroo- what no! Only if he's ready! I need to stop being so horny.' "Ok well then whilst you two think of things to do I'm gonna take Karl and Q out." SapNap left out the front door as Karl and Quackity were outside in the front garden.

"I don't want you to go..."  "I don't want to leave baby. Let's just talk about it when it's closer to the time..." I could feel Dreams light breath on my neck and my pants tightening around my dick. I swear Dream could do anything that even seems innocent to him and he could turn me on. "George are you ok?"  "Y-yeah I'm fine!" Dream slowly lifted his head up and looked at me. Patches climbed on the couch, Dream went to look at her but then saw my erection. "Are you sure your ok?" I knew Dream was innocent but I didn't think he was that innocent. "I'm- oh screw it. It's ok-ish."  "What is it?"  "It's like- it's when something that happens when your partner does something that seems more attractive to you then them." I tried explaining it to him in the most innocent way possible. "Do you need help?"  "Wait you've had sex before?!"  "No... I know what happens though "  "Well you can. But I'll have to do stuff to you ok?"  "Ok..." I went to pick him up. Dream seemed kind of scared but allowed me to anyway. I carried him to the bedroom and carefully placed him down on the bed.

⚠️smut now!⚠️

"Do you want me to be rough?"  "Just do what you to do please." The fact that I was about to fuck him senselessly and he was being needy with this topic for the first time ever was adorable. "Alright then."  "Ok.." He seemed scared but ready. I forced my lips onto his and starting ripping our clothes off. We were both fully stripped. "Are you sure you want me to do this?"  "Yeah..."  "alright. Come here."  "Yeah...?"  "Suck my dick sweetheart." Dream turned a bright shade of red. Seeming hesitant he followed my order. He started sucking me off. "Ahm. Ohh~" I grabbed a fist full of his hair and forced it down making my dick go fully in his throat. "Ahh~ Mhm. Oh sweetheart your doing so- so good~." I came soon after. "Sweetheart?~"  "Y-yeah..?"  "Help me clean myself up~." I told Dream what to do and he did it. He started kitten licking my dick making me moan slightly. When he was finished I lifted him up and attacked his neck showering him with hickeys, licks and bites. "Ah-ahh! G-George..."  "So good sweetheart~ Your doing so good~ Now on my hands and knees." Dream obeyed. "Ahhh! Mhmm!" I began scissoring Dreams hole not even bothering to use lube. "Don't worry~ it'll be over soon sweetheart~" I lined my dick up to Dreams hole and slammed into him receiving a loud moan. I slammed my dick in and out of Dreams hole until I got the loudest moan of all. "Aww has daddy found sweethearts sensitive spot~?"  "Y-Yes! Plea- Please! Mhhmm!" "Aww sweetheart you have to beg for daddy's love~" "P-please d-daddy~ Please~ abuse me, fuck me senselessly~ so-so hard I can't re-remember my name~!" "Aww well if you put it that way~" I slammed hard in and out of Dream trying to hit that spot no matter what. Soon after Dream came.

Dream had cummed 2 times now and was a moaning, sweaty, shaking mess underneath me. "PL-PLEASE~! MHHM! MUGHHH!~" "Wait for daddy to cum ok~ You really are a whore~ I'm almost there~" I came not too long after. I pulled out of Dream, cleaned him and me off in the bath and layed him in bed. "T-that was... amazing." "Thank you. Whore~" Dream hid his face in my chest and fell asleep. I fell asleep not long after. There's no way he's gonna do anything tomorrow.