Boxing day

⚠️TW: Shouting, Homophobia & Mentions of Abuse⚠️
💕Ship: DNF💕
📝Story Type: Fluff (end) & Angst 📝
📮Words:
📝Summary: Karl, Quackity and SapNap have left to go live somewhere else and Dreams mum is coming over. Dreams mother is homophobic and abused Dream for a while when he was younger. George doesn't know. Also Christmas Day was good📝
————————————————————————
DREAMS POV:

Me and George were cuddling on the couch watching Home Alone when my phone started vibrating. "One second George someone's calling me."  "Ok it's fine."  George paused the film as I answered the call.

"Hello?"  "CLAY!"  "Wait- mum..."  "Where the fuck are you!? I'm at the airport!"  "What?! Mum you didn't say anything!"  "DO NOT RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME! COME AND PICK ME UP THIS INSTANT!" My mum had yelled down the phone so my ears started hurting. "Ok fine... I'll come pick you up..."  "You better! I'll be out of it all in an hour."  "Ok."

I put the phone down immediately after that and placed it on the table. "Who was it babe?"  "M-my mom..."  "That's good! Wait what's wrong?"  "I hate her! She hates me! She- SHE TREATS ME HORRIBLY!"  "Hey hey! It's ok!"  "NO ITS NOT! SHES HERE! IN ENGLAND!" I was having a panic attack at that point. "Ok Dream breathe! Breathe baby! Calm down!"  George held me carefully and started tracing circles on my back to calm me down fully. "It's ok. What is she like?"  "Well she's homophobic and she..."  "You don't have to say everything I just want a brief explanation."  "She abused me when I was younger after my dad left..."  "Omg Baby... it's ok. she can't hurt you whilst I'm here."

•They had picked her up•

DREAMS POV:

George pulled up on the drive and we got inside the house. "Who is he to you again Clay?" I looked at George and George just shrugged. "He's my best friend."  "Ok then where do you sleep?"  "The couch." I had thought out all answers to every question she may ask. "Ok then where will I sleep?"  "Uh George?"  "I have a spare bedroom upstairs if you'd like to use it."  "Wait so this is your house?!"  "Oh uh yeah. Why?"  "Using everyone aren't you Clay."  "Ma'am he's not using me! He's my best friend!" It hurt to hear George say that especially after all that happened before we got together. 

GEORGES POV:

"Ma'am he's not using me! He's my best friend!" I saw Dream look down and I felt bad. It must have hurt him when I said that especially after all that we went through before getting together. "Mmhh sure."  "You-"  "I'm what? Spitting facts?"  "No. You need to leave! Go to a fucking hotel or some shit! Just leave us alone!"  "George-"  "No Dream! I'm not dealing with her! He's told me everything!"  "YOU LITTLE SHIT!"  "Mum I-"  "Get away from him."  "Fine! I'll leave!"  "Good riddance." 

she left and George calmed Dream down•

"You ok now baby?"  "Yeah... thank you."  "It's fine."

I'm lazy so they both fell asleep. Eat drink and have a nice day K bye ✌🏻😘✨