Its ok...

Ok sooo I'm not gonna do a George POV of the previous story chapters I'm just gonna do like when he gets back cause- IM LAZY AND HAVE NO MOTIVATION~ . Also- I WOKE UP AT LIKE 4! I'm get like real bad sleep schedule now XD
————————————————————————
⚠️TW:Throwing up⚠️
💕Ship: KarlNapity and DNF 💕
📮Words: 492    📮
————————————————————————
George's POV:

I came inside and the house was silent. I slowly crept upstairs to Karl, SapNap and Quackitys room, they were all sleeping. I quickly put the medicine on the drawer and left.

"Dream?"  I said as I peaked through the door. "G-George?"  "I'm back love"  "yay...!"  He sounded way too weak. "Hey love? Have you thrown up?"  "Once yeah.."  "when?"  "Maybe 5-10 minutes ago...?"  "Oh Love. You want cuddles?"  "Yeah.." (I KEPT THE DREAM IS BABY WHEN SICK THING BTW! Sorry for yelling XD) "one second ok? I'm just going to very quickly get changed." I walked over to where Dreams head was and kissed him on the forehead.  "Ok.." I quickly went and changed then got in bed. "Come here baby." Dream slowly shuffled his way over to me and very quickly grabbed onto my back clinging on.

"Love i don't like seeing you like this your not even speaking.."  "I just feel really sick..."  "That's ok. We don't do anything until your better." I kissed Dream on the forehead again and we fell asleep.

I woke up to crying and Dream being gone. "Dream?" It sounded like Karl, SapNap and  Quackity were streaming so I couldn't ask them. I went into the bathroom just in case and I saw Dream crying on the bathroom floor. "Love...?" Dream slowly turned to face me, his top half of his top was covered in sick, his pants had some on it and his hair was also covered, well the ends of his hair. (Lol that's happened to me once like 🥲🤌🏻✨) "Omg Dream! Are you ok?" Dream stayed silent but I could hearing him crying slightly. "Hey hey it's ok! We'll get you cleaned up and then we'll take some medicine and you'll get better soon!" It pained me to see Dream like this. I quickly ran him a bath. "Hey hey let me help you...". I helped Dream get undressed and into the bath since he was probably really weak. "Can you get in and help me...?"  "Oh uhm-"  "Please...?"  "Ok fine one second." I got in with Dream and started helping him clean up. After that We sat there for a minute to give dream a rest. "You ready to get up now love?"  "Yeah.."  "Alright come on then." I helped Dream get out abd get changed because he was still very weak.

"You want to lie down in bed?"  "Yes please.."
"Alright then come on." I walked Dream over to the bed and put him down, I quickly got in after him and he attached himself to me almost immediately. "It's ok..."