How it all started..

Pov: xboxpilled mlm bf is going through xbox cravings episode and he texts his bf lemon 3.

Xboxpilled: UFHHHHHHGGHHH LEMON U ACTUALLY DONT UNDERSTAND IM SERIOUSLY XBOXPILLED UGHH LIKE I CANT SURVIVE WITHOUT IT I NEED NEED NEED TO PKAY XBOX.

Lemon: hey evan... Are you ok 🥺?? U dont sound too good. Whats up?

xboxpilled: UGHHHHHGGGHH ITS GIVING ME ANGEE ISSUE. I NEED TOPLAY XBOX NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW.

Lemon: how can i help you bbcskes. Is this dysphoria meltdown???????

Xboxpilled: AAUGGHHHGGHGGGGGH I NEED TO PLAY AHAHHHGHHHHHHHH FUCK

Evan has a weird attachment to his xbox.. It never used to be this way, when they first met and fell in love it was a dream.. Unlike these days.

(How they first met.)
Lemon was in drama class with his friend clark (theyre both trans bois.) they were sitting on the stairs of the stage in class when they teacher yells out "KILL KILL KILL" Like rlly loud 😬?? Lemon looks over to see whats happening and he sees one of his classmates up on stage dancing like nmillz.?? Lemon and clark stare in awe
"Uhmm wtf 😀🤚😽" clark laughs and gropes his blonde hair almost ripping it out
"Is that evan 🤨😑?? Like the kid who overdosed on adhd medication and had to be sent to a mental institution for being addicted to Arizona ice tea like whatttt 🥺?????" everyone fucking hates clark.
"Uh yeah i guess so 😑 why is he dancibg like that" lemon questions.
Suddenly evan locks eyes eith him..His beautiful brown eyes.. Fluffy mlm hair..
His fashion choices.. (Wearing plaid pyjama pants, a shirt with a giant monkey on it and converse with fake blood all over them) he was honestly rlly cute.. :/ but it was making lemon dysphoric looking at him, he seemed so confident 24/7....

Evan walks over to lemon with a very straight face.
"Hi. 😑" he says rather intimidating..
"Heyyy uhh,, whats up?" He say wanting to conversate quite bad with him..
"Ur so cute lemon......... Are u transgender" he says eith irl "🥺" face.

After that they flirted infront of the twink clark making him incredibly visibly uncomfortable. After talking for awhile clark walked away and evan asked if lemon wanted to come to his house.. At his house he confessed his rllyyyy big love for you. The rest is history 🥺.

Present:

Evan had stopped responding to lemons messages making him worried.

Lemon: "Alright bbcakes. Im coming over to ur house to see if ur ok."

Xboxpilled: KILL KILL KILL KILL