twelve

Valentino Romano's POV

FLASHBACK

"Ugh! Ow!" I look down at the petite girl. Her short frame covered in a yellow sundress, which ends just above her knees. "Can you watch where you're going?!" She says, looking up at me and oh. Oh. She was so beautiful.

Her olive skin covered in a light layer of makeup. Her raven, curly hair in a messy bun on the top of her head. Her eyelashes coated in a thick layer of eyeliner? Or mascara was it? Her earthy- green eyes stared back into my grey eyes in shock.

She was so fucking beautiful. "Hello! I'm speaking to you!" She says clicking her fingers in my face. I was too focused on the beautiful face in front of me.

Holy Jesus.

The most beautiful woman in the world stood in front of me.  I put on my cold expression back on. "I can hear you clearly, little girl." I watch her face fall in shock. It made me chuckle mentally. "Little girl? Excuse me I'm 18. A legal adult." She says trying to walk past me and but I block her. "Ugh! Please go away I'm late to class!" She says before attempting to push past me again. "Apologise." I say, in my deep Italian accent. This made all the women swoon over me, but clearly I was wrong.

"No! Now move!" She pushes past me hard and walk off. Fuck she was gorgeous. She looked so innocent but I guess with that attitude she wasn't.

I chuckle as I watch her throw daggers at me looking back at her bubble butt. I smirk to myself and get into my car.

I wake up to the sound of the cries of my son. Fuck. I was so fucking tired. I watch Aurora get out the bed, making her way to his little basket, and carrying him back to bed to breastfeed him.

I lay back in bed watching the two and the lullabies she sang to him. She was such an angel, my angel.
I watch our son smile up at her in admiration. My heart burst, my two angels. I watch her kiss his little face, all around. "Val? Can you hold him please I need to go to the bathroom?" I nod taking our son from her arms and kissing him.

I watch him for a bit until I smell something, something more like shit. Fucking hell. He just shat on me. "Aurora!" I call out holding the baby. "What?" She says, confusedly. "He just shat on me." I grumble as I take him over to the changing table in our bedroom, leaving him with Aurora.

After I clean myself up, and our son. We lay in bed and fall asleep in each other's arms peacefully.

Third person

Aurora laid in the bed watching her darling son. It had been a little over four months since she'd given birth and things were going great. She had a loving husband, a darling son and a family who loved her more than anything.

Valentino enters the room, buttoning up his shirt and watching his wife and son from the doorframe. She looked heavenly and he really wanted a taste of her sweet pussy but he was late for his meeting. He grabbed his belonging and off he went, kissing his wife for a little too long and his son.

A while after Valentino had left, Aurora's best friend Athena arrived at her home to catch-up with her. They had spent the day watching movies and gossiping - well Athena did.

"Babe! I cannot believe it. Did you hear Anastazia Deluxe and Rocco Salvatorre are dating! Oh my good! They're so cute together ughhhh!" She whines, holding onto Aurora's arm. "I know right!"

"I'm going to the bathroom really quick babe." Athena walks scurries up the stairs.

Aurora flicks through the channels but one catches her eye. Valentino, her husband holding Cassia's waist. Her eyes widen. No! She watches Valentino pull her into a hug and camera's click, flashing in her and his faces.

Shock.

Shock ran through her body. She felt tears prick her eyes. She stood up to turn off the TV but she felt her self become dizzy. She felt herself falling...darkness took over her.

"AURORA! AURORA NO!" Athena rushed down the stairs. "AURORA! WAKE UP! OH MY GOD." She quickly dials Valentino's number but he didn't answer. She called his brothers but... they also didn't pick up.

She tried her best to pick Aurora up and place her back onto the couch. She rushed into the kitchen to bring them a glass of water. She tried to call up Aurora's mother, father and brothers. But nobody picked up their phones.

Ten minutes later she heard the front door open, "Valentino! Help! AURORA!" He rushes to her and carries her into their bedroom. "Call Dr.Marino. Now!"

To be continued...

Not edited cos I'm so tired right now