seventeen

Aurora Romano 's POV

"What are you doing here?" I say, calmly. I didn't want to cause a scene, otherwise my brothers and father would murder the man infront of me. "I-I came to fix our relationship and fix the mistakes I've-"

"No." I say. Crossing my arms. "You cannot come back to my son and I'd life, much more like my family's home to fix whatever you have done." His face drops.

"Aurora. I have thought about whatever happened in the last 3 months and I, from day one knew what I was doing was wrong but I couldn't help it. I was trapped." I look at the bastard infront of me.

How dare he just say that to me...

"Please leave I don't want to hear anything from you." I begin to shut the door slightly but his large frame prevents me from doing so. "I really don't want to hear what you have to say, leave me and my son alone, please." I say sighing.

"Aurora. Baby please I-I need you to hear what I have to say. Please." He pleads. I shake my head, scoffing at his behaviour. "No! I said no. You can see Gio but nothing else. No relationship. Nothing with me. We. Are. Done! Now leave!" I say, whisper-yelling.

For the love of God why couldn't he just fuck off?!

"Fine. I will come back for you and our son. Don't think this is the last time you'll be seeing me." I glare at the stupid handsome man infront of me. Shitting the door in his stupid face. "Ugh!" I groan.

"Aurora? Who was at the door?" I turn around to see mama walking towards me with a crying Gio in her arms. "I'll explain later mama." I say kissing her cheek and taking Gio from her.

"What's wrong baby? Why are you crying?" He nuzzles his face in the crook of my neck. I coo at my little baby. Aw.

It's been a long day with my family. I was so exhausted and just wanted to sleep. I go into the shower to do my daily night routine, after putting Gio to bed. For some reason he was very grumpy.

I sigh as the hot water hits my body. God thag feels so good just like when Valentino..... no.

I couldn't think about that cheating bastard.

Seeing him today I..... I didn't know what to say or feel. The things I had seen were.... Out of the world. Why did he do it? To me? To us?

I sigh as I leave the bathroom. I head towards my bed and fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.

To be continued...

Sorry the chapter isn't long. I tried to write as much as I could! Hopefully the next update will be longer.

I've also done out with a new updating schedule:
One- Two times a month. This is because I literally have so much to do especially with exam season coming up again! I'm so sorry guys and I really hope you can understand. Hopefully I can get another One or Two chapters up this month.