seven

Valentino Romano's POV

She was so beautiful, my little tigre.

A goddess, she was.

My wife was the most perfect women I could ask God for. I lay her down on the bed, licking my lips and scanning her body. Sexy.

Her pregnancy made her even beautiful, her hips were wider, her breasts were bigger...

Her bubble butt was round and more plumper.
I always smacked it when I had the chance to.

She had a gorgeous glow to her skin, her hair was thicker and curlier. She was perfect. She's always been.

I tuck a loose curly strand of hair behind her ears, and kiss her jawline, slowing making way up to her lips. My hands explore her petite frame. I lift her shirt up and throw it across the room. "sei così fottutamente bella, I want to make love to you all notte." I nibble on her rosy perked bud.

"oh!" She moaned softly as I switch to her other erect nipple. "B-babe..." I slip a finger through her shorts and into her wet, hot, tight pussy. I thrust my finger into her warmth.

In. Out. In. Out.

She let out a loud moan, as her body shook. Her walls squeezing my finger. "UH! Val!" She let out a loud squeal before letting go, coming hard. Mierda.

Holy shit.

"Mmmm..." she whined, gripping onto my hair even harder. I pull her closer to me and raise her legs and throw them over my shoulders, I lick, and suck her clit, which makes her legs shake like crazy.
I devour her core and rub her clit, which makes her squirt a little.

"Unnngghhhh! VALENTINO!" She cried out, pulling me even closer to her warm core. She comes again and again for the next half hour or so.

"Valentino! Stop teasing m- unggghhh!" I smirk, licking faster, shoving three fingers into her tight, little hole. "Come for me," I say growl, finger fucking her even faster. "Unnghhh- OH! VAAAL!" She squirts all over my fingers, wetting our  bed as well my clothes.

"So you're not mad at me anymore?" I raised an eyebrow, kissing her inner thigh before pulling away, "come here, Aurora." She gets up, lazily, legs shaking from her orgasm, "Val you-." She begins, whining.

"Did I tell you to speak?" I say. She shook her hair and slowly, slowly gets off the bed and sits beside me. Wiping her hair away from her face, she lays into my arms, cuddling into my side, I kiss her forehead and inhale her scent, yummy strawberries.

I lay back onto the headboard and lay her on top of my chest, wrapping my arms around her swollen stomach. "Babe? I'm still mad at you but I'm tired so I'll forgive you just this once." I nod kissing her forehead softly, stroking her hair as she softly, and slowly falls asleep in my arms.

"I love you." She mumbles, "I love you so so much more, more than you think." I say, closing my eyes and falling into darkness.

To be continued...

Short but sweet.