Frustration

As you woke up, you could feel like today was going to be terrible.

Yet you decided to get up anyway, how much could go wrong?

.......

Everything, everything went wrong.

You found out that boogie bot broke their arm off, which was alright at first.

Alright, at first...

In the end you fixed boogie bots arm, and everything seemed to be okay.

Until of course it wasn't, candy cat and cat-bee play fought to close to the breaker box. Which led to the breaker boxes wires getting messed up.

Thankfully cat-bee and candy cat were okay.

But it did lead to a few of the machines to turn on, especially the toy maker machines.

Which makes you to have to turn them off, when you fixed one of the machines you were happy that you could just unplug the wire from the wall.

As you fixed the rest you realized some wires were near the back, or inside the machine itself.

Which has to be bullshit, cause that's is a literal death wish.

Thankfully the one's inside were close to the entrance, but luck doesn't always last long.

when the last machine wasn't turning off even when the plug in the wall was taken out, Player realized that the wires had to be inside.

Just your luck, am I right?

As you stood infront of the machine you sighed, candy cat bumped your leg.

You smile at them, they smile back at you.

Soon Player starts to climb up the machine, but a wrong footing led to Player falling off the machine before they could get inside.

Thankfully candy cat was able to soften the fall, as Player gets up they turn around to make sure candy cat was okay.

Candy cat smiled and made a noise similar to a meow, Player sighed with relief.

Thankfully candy cat seemed to be perfectly fine.

As play stands up again they ask themselves, "how the hell am I going to get off the machine once I'm done?"

Player looks over to candy cat before asking, "are you okay with trying to catch me again?"

Candy cat smiles and shakes their head, Player smiles back.

"Good, wait at the front okay? The wires can't be far in the machine anyway." Player says to candy cat, candy cat just stares at them.

As Player climbed again, they saw candy cat in the corner of their eye.

Candy cat was getting closer, making sure they wont fall again.

Player smiles that candy cat would risk getting hurt again to help them.

Eventually they got to the entrance of the machine, the loud noises made Player worried.

Player could see the shadows of the machine working from the inside, something in their guts did not like this what so ever.

Player turns around and looks down to candy cat, they meow and jump in a fast circle as to cheer them up, Player smiles and shakes their head before turning around and going inside.

As they looked around in the front they saw that the machine worked weirdly, different from the rest.

It was foggy, like a furnace. Like you weren't meant to see what was going on inside.