Frustration PT 7

As you walk out of the hospital you start to realize you feel exhausted.

You brush it off as you continue to follow Aunt Maddie.

As you finally get to Aunt Maddie's car you turn around to look at Vincent.

He doesn't make eye contact, as he gets in the car.

You sigh, looking to the hospital one last time.

"You coming Player?" Aunt Maddie says playfully.

"Yes I'm coming." You say mockingly as you open the car door, and sit down.
The car home was a long silent one.

You couldn't help but wonder what happened to your siblings.
So you choose to ask about it, "so, what happened to Zack and Russell?

...

No one says anything for awhile.

"They, um they left." Aunt Maddie says uneasy.

"Oh, okay." Player says looking outside, and away from Aunt Maddie.

"So when did they leave?" You ask feeling awkward.

"They left the day after you got in the hospital." Vincent answers.

You don't feel surprised.

Not everyone has good contact with family members.

Eventually you all get to the house, as you all get out of the car and go into the house, You can't help but upset.

As you stop in the living room you start to realize that nothing is going to get better,

You're going to keep getting sick, and sick, and sick.

You're never going to get back to them are you?

You aren't going to have to be forced to wake up and make breakfast for them again. You aren't going to be made fun of by Poppy again.

You aren't going to be able to hug Huggy again. You won't be able to watch Cat-bee,Candy cat,and Bron play hide and seek.

You won't be able to see Boggie bot show you they're cool dance moves.
You won't be able to have to drag Kissy wissy to help clean the kitchen, after she made a mess.

Eventually Player starts to hear the pounding of blood flow fill they're ears.
Player trying to find what going on, also starts to hear they're heart beating faster.

They're hands shook, as they're vision starts turning blurry as if they're underwater. As Player turns around to get help, Player could feel someone grabbing their shoulder.

Player couldn't hear what they were saying, Player didn't even know who was in front of them.

In fear Player pushes them off of them, backing up. Eventually it was starting to get hard to breath.

Player didn't even notice that they were digging their nails into their arms.
Players breath started getting harder and harder, as if they were running for miles.

Player started crying, chest starting to grow tight. Eventually the only thing Player was able to see was darkness.
.........................................................................