Frustration PT4

As you wake up in your bed you can't help but feel even worse.

Its been 1 month since you and Vincent talked about the plan.

Player and Vincent tried the plan multiple times, and failed

Every single time.

The last time you guys tried it, you got so close.

But of course something gotta happen, as you guys got into the parking lot of the toy factory you accidently reopened your wound.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Come on were so close!" Vincent says excited as he ran for the building.

Player ran after him also excited, 'I'm coming!'

As Player ran they suddenly felt pain in their side, Player ignored it as they ran past Vincent.

Player could hear Vincents laugh as they race each other, Player Also laughs.

They were half way there when Player felt a struck of pain hit them, they screamed as they fell.

Vincent immediately stopped running and turned around to look at Player.

Player was on their knee's holding their side as they started to cry from pain.

Vincent immediately ran to them calling out their name, Player didn't respond.

"H-hey! It's going to be alright! I'm going to call the ambulance!" Vincent said panicked as he hugged Player.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You and Vincent both had to go to the hospital after that.

After being in the hospital for a few more days, the injury healed enough for you to go back to Aunt Maddie's house.

She of course questioned what happened, Vincent lied about saying I wanted to meet his friends and we got a Little rowdy.

We almost got away with that until she ended up calling Ashley, just to make sure.

You could guess how worried and stressed we started to become when Ashley answered the call.

But Ashley ended up lying for us, after Aunt Maddie left we called Ashley again to thank her.

Then you went to sleep after that.
And now here you are, siting on your bed.

As you walk to the bathroom to shower, you can't help but look at yourself in the mirror.

You laugh a little at your reflection, Huggy would never allow your hair to go this messy.

He would force you down and lick your hair to straighten it out if he had to. You laugh at that thought.

Soon you go into the shower and wash up

After your shower you clean your wound before puting On a new bandage.