Frustration PT5

"Hey! Wake up!" You hear someone say.

As you slowly start waking up, you couldn't help but groan as you push your face back into your pillow.

"Hey! If you don't wake up I'll take your doll!" You're for sure you've never sat up so fast until just now.

As Player looks around, they finally see that the Huggy doll is still in their arms.

You sigh with relief, as you look up you see to it's Aunt Maddie.

"Great you're awake! We are having guests soon so get up and dressed!" Aunt Maddie says happy, too happy...

You look at her suspicious, she giggles at your reaction.

"Also why are you so obsessed with that doll anyway?" Aunt Maddie playful.

You see Vincent freeze in your doorway.

You two make eye contact, eventually you look back to Aunt Maddie you can't find any words to say.

"Hey you don't have to tell me, I just found it weird cause you didn't even like doll's when you were younger." Aunt Maddie says confused but realizing that it upset Player.

"Yeah, um who are the guests?" You say to Aunt Maddie confused.

She looks at you excited before she answers, "That is for me to know and you to find out!"

"Come on, you can't do that!" Player whines playfully.

She giggles as she leaves the room.

"So hurry up! Also we are having breakfast with are guests!" You hear from Aunt Maddie down the hall.

You giggle, as you look over to Vincent who is now fully in your room.

"Hey um, I'm sorry about you know..." Vincent says.

"Hey it's okay, it wasn't your fault." You say to Vincent.

"I know but we were so close! It just, it frustrated me." He says upset.

"I know, but don't push yourself. If you do, it might make things worse. I think Huggy and the others could wait for awhile." You say to him slightly upset too.

"Yeah but-" he says but before he could finish, Player interrupts him, "No buts, it's alright they can wait. They are strong, and they will be alright." Player says to Vincent.

He shakes his head as he walks out of the room and down the hall to the stairs.

As Player gets up, they go over to the table and grab the rubbing alcohol & bandages before changing their old Bandages.

Soon Player gets changed and ready for breakfast, as they walk out of their room Player can't help but feel curious on who the guests are.

As you get down the stairs you see Aunt Maddie getting ready for breakfast.

"Hey Player, I got to go to the bathroom I'll be back okay?" Aunt Maddie says before leaving to the bathroom.

"Mhm sure, go ahead." You say as you sit down next to Vincent.

"What do you think she's going to make, huh?" Player says to Vincent while bumping his shoulder.

He laughs,"I think because the guests are coming She's going to make her delicious morning pie." He says as he moves excitedly in his chair.

"Mhm, well I bet shes going to make her delicious morning pie." Player says, Vincent looks at Player playfully insulted.

"Hey! You can't do that, I said that!" He says looking a little angry as he laughs.