salesman-pleasure

(a/n:  i'll be using gong yoo's name instead of just saying salesman. readers pronouns are she/her and there may be some smut)

y/n's pov:
after a long hard day at work, i decided to meet up with my friend gi hun at a local bar. both of us combined had enough for a couple drinks at most, and to celebrate it being friday, we thought fuck it. "ah y/n it's good to see you" gi hun said, bringing me into his embrace for a hug. "you too gi hun, right let's get some alcohol down our necks and relax" i reply back. we found our usual seats near the back of the bar and delved into our drinks, just enjoying each other's company and the liqueur we attained. "y/n shall i call sangwoo to see if he can come? his mom told me he's in town right now" gi hun asked, and i was more than happy for him to invite our childhood friend along, maybe we could get more drinks. eventually sangwoo turned up to the bar and we ordered plenty more drinks.

however, out of the corner of my eye, i caught a glimpse of this guy, probably around mid 30's sat in a corner alone. my god he was too handsome to be alone on a fun night like this. i tell the guys where i'm heading off to and make my way over to the mysterious man in the corner. "hey you okay? it's weird seeing people here alone" i slur, alcohol clearly consuming my conscious. "i'm fine miss, how about yourself" he laughed, wow he has a nice voice. "perfectly fine thank youuuu" i giggle, gosh i need to handle my tolerance with drinks. i proceed to sit on his lap due to the lack of chairs around him. surprisingly he doesn't seem taken aback, which was pretty unusual. "so, what's your name then?" he asked. "y/n, y/n y/l/n" i reply back. "you have a nice name y/n, im gong yoo" he says. this guy was honestly a total package, nice face, nice name, nice voice, i can't even fathom what else is nice about him because it was guaranteed he was nice all around. "y/n shall we head out of here? my apartment isn't too far and it's too crowded for my liking" gong yoo said, i nod my head in agreement and before i knew it, i was carried out bridal style, waving to gi hun and sangwoo. "guys i'm lucky" i scream, they shouted back "stay safe, text us if you need anything". they knew deep down i'd be okay, heck i was an adult i could take care of myself.

gong yoo proceeded to carry me all the way to his apartment, what a gentleman. "god y/n you're really pretty" he whispers, sending shocks down my spine. it had been a long time since someone said that to me. he dropped me down and unlocked the door to reveal a minimalist but classy apartment. it was like something out of a motion picture but even better. i could tell he was made of money due to the location, but the interior design summed it up pretty well for me. "i can't believe you live here, it's gorgeous" i say, whilst wondering round the front entrance. "yeah, my job pays well so it's nice to live in luxury" gong yoo replies. he gives me a quick tour around the apartment except one room, odd. we then head over to the lavish sofa, i wish i lived like this. gong yoo went over to a large ornate vinyl player, where some old glamour music played softly into the air. we sit in comfortable silence, before he looked at me, lust in his eyes. "y/n, can i kiss you?" gong yoo whispers in my ear. i nod my head in reply, and our lips crash together. they fit perfectly. one thing lead to another and we were making out on his sofa, our tongues fighting for dominance. "y/n please" he said, letting out a soft moan. i decide to meet his desires and undo the buttons on his shirt, slowly kissing down his neck, down his stomach and to his v line. his features were highlighted perfectly and i wanted so much more. "can i?" i ask, motioning towards his dick, clearly hard and just for me too.

i undo his trousers to reveal his dick, and wow it was big not going to lie. gong yoo groaned in pleasure as i proceed to give him a blow job. after i finished him off, he slid off my own pants and slid in his fingers, creating a tight knot feeling in my stomach as he tends to my clit. "oh my god" i say out in pleasure, liking the sensation he brought to my body. i ride out my high and eventually calm down from the experience i just faced. "wow, you're stunning" gong yoo exclaims, cleaning both me and himself up. i sit on the sofa slighlty shaking from my high, breathing heavily. he then returns with some light snacks and drinks, bringing me into a hug and stroked my hair. the aftercare i was receiving was much better than any other i had before. "i didn't want to go all the way, i'm sorry though" gong yoo states. i give him a look of admiration, letting him know it was okay. "it's fine, i feel the same way too, but i really enjoyed that". in response, he lightly kisses my forehead as we continue to sit in comfort.

(a/n: this was my first time writing smut so idk if it was any good lmao)