preferences 1: where you first meet (part 1)

(a/n: thought i'd try writing some preferences since i have no ideas for imagines atm, y/n will use any pronouns. also for the purpose of this, i'll just put your hometown as seoul)

gi hun: you met at the arcade.

he was trying to win a gift for ga yeong until he stumbled across you struggling at the claw machine game. "damn! this stupid thing is rigged" you say. he makes his way over to you, "hi, the name is gi hun of ssangmun-dong, i shall help you beat this evil claw!" he exclaimed, making you laugh. "well, i'm y/n of central seoul, and i'd like to win the bear" you point out to a bright pink fluffy bear with an obnoxious bow on it. from there you hit it off pretty well.

sang woo: you met at university

it was the first day of uni and your first business lecture of the term. "oh god i hope this goes well" you say to yourself. you enter the lecture hall with all the other students and sit next to a tall guy with glasses. he seems busy preparing his pen and paper for notes, so you wrote him a note. "hi, im y/n, wanna be lecture buddies? :)", you slide over the note with only high expectations. 2 minutes later, you get a reply: "hi y/n, im sangwoo, and yes we can be lecture buddies as long as you don't steal my notes :)". from then on you had both graduated, lost touch but reunited at the games.

sae byeok: you met in the games

"red light!" the doll stated. you tripped up on someone's leg, causing you to shake and nearly fall, until you notice someone holding your sides. you pant from fear until the doll shrieks "green light", where you and the mysterious saviour run to the finish line, making it with 30 seconds to spare. "thank you thank you!" you say to the saviour, noticing it was the young girl that was in the argument earlier. "don't fret it" she says. after that point, sae byeok felt bad and decided to befriend you...

ali abdul: at a local restaurant

"that'll be 12 won" the server says. "shit, im short on change, i'll go put something back" you say with sadness. before you could go back, you get a tap on your shoulder. "here, i heard you were short and i had some change left over!" a charming man said. "oh no you don't have to" you reply. "no i insist, it's important to have something to eat and drink, especially on a cold day like this", he says, handing over his change. you quickly pay the server before thanking the man. "hey, what's your name?" you ask. "ali, ali abdul!" he replies, a grin plastered on his face. "why thank you ali abdul, you're a good person, may i sit with you?" you add. you both sat together and talked about everything you could think of, solidifying your friendship from that point.