!SPECIAL!

A/N: I just came up with this scenario for this au so here it is ^^ Also I'm not the best at describing clubs (as I've never been to one, ik I'm boring lol) so pls excuse my bad descriptions

---SHOTO POV---

Since Izuku revealed his job earlier, I decided to visit him there. I go to the ATM and take 20,000 dollars out of my fathers account before walking there. This is going to be fun, I think as I walk to the door and the Security Guard standing next to it says "I.D." I hand him 2,000 dollars and he raises an eyebrow before opening the door. I walk in and, surprisingly, the place isn't too bad. The multicoloured strobe lights hurt my eyes, but that's pretty much the only bad thing.

There are multiple stages for the dancers scattered around the room, and booths in the corner where I see multiple people eating. That's when I smell the food. It all smells so good, I'm definitely going to eat later. I look around and eventually find Izuku's stage, I now understand why he gets so much money. He's wearing tight jean shorts that go to his mid-thigh area and fishnet tights paired with some glass platform heels. Oh, and he has on bunny ears and a tail. 

I walk up to his stage and work my way to him. He's definitely a good dancer, I decide. I start slowly slipping him hundreds until he has about 5,300 from me, then I get a call from my father. I walk to a vacant corner and answer it. "SHOOOOOTOOOOOOOOOOOOO" he screams, and I flinch. "WHY IS 20,000 DOLLARS MISSING FROM MY ACCOUNT?!?!" "I found out that my friend has a job, and I decided to visit him here. I wasn't sure how much I needed, so I just took that." I responded.

"AND HOW MUCH HAVE YOU SPENT?!?!" Does he seriously have to yell so loud? "7,300. 2,000 went to the security and the rest went to him." I say, and it isn't even a lie. I'm still surprised Izuku hasn't noticed that I'm here yet though, especially with the amount that I gave him. "GET BACK HOME RIGHT NOOOOO-" I hang up, putting my phone on silent and turning off my location. I'll deal with him when I get home. I start walking back to Izuku's stage when someone drags me into a dark room.

"What the hell?!" I exclaim, lighting a fire in my left hand to see (A/N: IT'S YOUR POWER, NOT HIS!). I then notice that my captor is none other than Izuku. "Why are you here? And why are you giving me so much money?" he hisses, and I shrug. "I wanted to support you and be sure that your place of work is suitable. I have decided that I quite like it here, and I have found nothing wrong with it." I say, and he sighs. "You don't have to spend your money on me." he says and I chuckle. "I don't mind spending money on you, and this is my dads money anyways." I respond, chuckling again. He blushes and says "You're seriously spending your dads money at a freaking strip club?!?!"

I can't take it anymore. I laugh and say "You're so cute when you're flustered." He blushes even more and says "I- I should probably get back. I'll see you at school tomorrow." before running out. Wait. Why did I say that?? Ugh, whatever. I think, strolling out of the small closet. I leave the club, completely ready for whatever punishment my 'father' has for me.