Chapter 10

im back bitches

Deku's PoV

I noticed how off Kacchan was, and now I was starting to think this was a bad idea. He probably would've been fine had I not brought him to the villains.

Hell, im almost certain he still has nightmares about that night. Classes had ended for the day and I went up to Kacchan. "hey, how are you?" i asked

He just glared at me, "fuckin' peachy, deku," he spat and sighed.

"look, i realize that i might've fucked up. badly. I didn't really stop to think about how this could affect you" I said sighing.

"whatever, can't take it back now, can you?" he said giving me a dirty look.

He walked away after that and i sighed, I felt bad. This was my fault, but he's right I can't take it back now. We can only try and imagine how this will end.

I watched as he walked away and turned the corner. I noticed Todoroki staring at me as I watched Kacchan leave.

i smiled awkwardly and waved, he didn't do anything. he just stared at me before turning around and leaving.

"okay then..." i muttered.

That was odd, Todoroki has always been the one to approach me first. He was always the talkative one, which says a lot for a guy like him. For him to simply ignore me is odd.

I furrowed my eyebrows, deep in thought. I eventually shrugged it off and walked back to my dorm. I pulled out my phone, a text from Tenko was displayed on the screen.

T: How's Bakugou?

D: Not good, he was pissed off at me today

T: He'll come around eventually

D: If you say so

I turned off my phone and put it on my nightstand. I sighed and put my face in my hands. This is not how I envisioned this at all.

There was a knock at my dorm door, i stood up and opened it. It was Kacchan.

"Kacchan? what are you doing here?" i asked.

"let me in, idiot" he said.

i moved to the side and he walked inside. I shut the door behind him.

"Uh, so what is it?" i asked.

"what are you talking about?" he asked.

"well, i assumed you wanted something" I said.

"I just...I have no one else to talk to so.. you're kinda my last resort" he said.

"don't you have like, almost everyone else?" i asked.

"I'm pretty sure they're avoiding me, for whatever reason" he said. "It feels wrong, what we're doing"

"Yeah, i know" i said, "i feel the same way."

"then why'd you bother trying?" he asked.

"what?" i asked

"if you knew you would end up regretting it, why'd you do it?" he asked.

"I didn't say I regretted it, I'm just saying that I feel bad about the whole situation. I feel like we're betraying the school" i said sighing.

He sighed, he sat on the end of my bed. Placing his head in his hands. "Yeah, i do too" he said.

"but it's not our fault, we didn't get to pick our soulmates. Plus, it's not like we're giving information to the League about the school." i said sighing.

"i know that too" he said groaning, "I hate how confusing this is"

I nodded in agreement, sitting down next to him. He turned his head to face me. "So, what are we gonna do?" he asked me.

"i have...no clue" i said chuckling softly.

He looked at me for a second before chuckling, "you really are an idiot" he said.

The two of us went into the common room and saw almost everyone in there. Me and Kacchan glanced at each other.

"oh what the hell..." Kacchan muttered to himself.

They all kind of stared at us. "what? what's all the staring for?" i asked them.

They all stopped, shocked that I was the one who said something first.

"we're all, just, confused.." Tsuyu said quietly.

"so, you all just decided to talk and speculate instead of, i dont know, asking us?" i asked.

They all stayed silent. I just nodded, "okay, got it" i said.

i scoffed and shook my head, turning around and leaving. "Shit, Midoriya, wait" Todoroki was the first to pipe up.

"what?" i asked with a bit more conviction this time.

"Look, Jirou..kind of listened in on your conversation from a few minutes ago" he said.

"dude, what the hell!?" Jirou yelled.

"what? I wasn't gonna lie to him" Todoroki said, keeping himself calm.

"so, you all know then?" i asked.

They hesitated before nodding. "y'know, you all could've just asked. could've given a shit" i said.

Uraraka had been quiet the whole time, "you, already knew." i said and they all turned and looked at her. "you could've said something" i said shrugging.

"whatever, im done with this conversation" I said shaking my head and leaving.

Kacchan sighed and followed close behind me. We got back to my dorm, "Deku.." he muttered.

"I don't get it" i said, "why is it so bad? it's not like they were always bad people" my voice quivered.

Kacchan sighed, "They don't get it" he said.

Tears pooled in my eyes, "what do we do?" i asked.

He walked over and slowly pulled me into a hug. I hid my face in the crook of his neck, crying.

He rubbed comforting circles on my back. Eventually, my crying subsided, i was only sniffling now. "I didn't know Kacchan gave good hugs" i said.

he chuckled. "what do you wanna do, Deku?" he asked.

"I don't know, maybe we could leave just for a couple days" I said. "I just don't wanna be here right now"

And that's what we did, the teachers understood and let us leave. Aizawa looked like he felt bad, like he understood what we felt.

We grabbed our stuff and left. So, here we were. At the entrance of the LOV's hideout.

I felt like this was going to be a good opportunity to really get to know our soulmates. Especially for Kacchan.

There you have it, end of chapter 10. THIS TOOK SO LONG FOR ME TO PUT OUT AND IM SO SORRY. but i noticed the book getting a little more attention this past week so i felt like i owed it to y'all.

But, you get to see a wholesome Bakugou and Deku moment so i hope you enjoyed that. You get to see some of class 1-A's true colors here too.

see y'all next time ;)