Chapter 5

Dekus Pov
I practically squealed like a teenage girl once I left the building. I went back to the hospital to see my mom. "You took a while, I was started to get worried" She said smiling at me softly.

"Sorry Mom, on my way back I ran into someone I knew, so we talked for a bit" I said to her scratching the back of my neck.

"Okay well, at least I get spend more time with you" she said to me. The rest of the day was spent with my mom, it was fun. Until visiting hours were over and I was walking back to the bar.

It was silent. For once, it felt like everything around me was still. The sky was clear, no clouds. Just the moon and the stars. It felt like, I was alone. Like if I reached out, there would be no one there to grab my hand.

No one to help me if I were to break at this moment. What's happening? Why do I feel this way? I was hyperventilating. I felt like my chest was closing in on itself, I couldn't breathe. I clutched my chest and collapsed against the brick wall behind me.

I grabbed the back of my head as I slid down the wall. I don't get it, what is this? What's happening. Help..

Help....

"Help.." I muttered helplessly. But there was no one. I figured if I could scream loud enough Shigaraki would be able to hear my from the bar.

"Help" I said a little louder. I winced at how much energy it took.

"D-Damnit" I shivered at the feeling. The cold chill going down my spine. I felt cold, even though it wasnt cold outside. There was no breeze. Everything was absolutely still.

"Shigaraki.." I muttered. My eyelids getting heavier.

I took a deep breath and took every ounce of energy in me to call out his name.

"Tomura!" I yelled as loud as I could. I curled myself into a ball. I hid my face in my knees.

My breathing getting heavier and heavier and faster and faster. I tried to calm myself down. Tears streamed down my face. Why did things have to be this way damnit!

I punched the concrete. The feeling of the pain helped a little bit. I heard footsteps and I sighed in relief.

Someone was coming. The constant punching onto the concrete made my knuckles bruised and bloody. "Tomura?" I whispered out as I saw the blurry blue haired male.

"Izuku?" He called out as he held onto me. I lifted up my hand from the ground, I looked at it. "What happened?" He asked me as his head turned towards my hand.

"I didnt hurt anyone, I promise" I said to him, "I just needed to let out anger" I said swallowing and trying to catch my breath.

"Hey Tomura, I can't breathe. What's happening? Please help me" I muttered to him weakly.

"Izuku, you're having a panic attack. But I have a feeling that it's more than just that" he said.

"What?" I asked before my vision went white.

~Flashback~
3rd person

"Daddy, daddy! Look what I found!" Izuku shouted as he ran towards his father with a frog in hand.

"Oh no, izuku" he chuckled a bit, "you can't just pick those up. You don't know if those are poisonous or not" Hasashi said to his 5 year old son.

"But, Tenko said that it was fine." Izuku said with his lip quivering.

"Who's tenko, sweetie?" Inko asked him.

"He's a boy who I met at the park with kacchan!" He said smiling widely.

"Oh well, we should meet this Tenko then. How old is he?" Inko asked him. A little suspicious about the boy.

"He's um" he stopped to use his fingers, "seven!" He exclaimed happily. Inko smiled at her son's adorableness.

"Be sure to let us meet him next time, okay?" Inko said.

"Okay Mama!" He said and skipped back outside to let the frog go.

Little izukus PoV
I went back to the park to give the frog back to Tenko. I liked his hair, it was a light blue. Though, Tenko had a lot of scars, he never told me why.

I didn't wanna be nosy, mama said that being nosy is rude. She told me that when I heard her talking to daddy about something.

"Tenko! You can have the frog back. My mom thought the frog was weird" I said shrugging.

"It's okay! I like this frog anyway." He said smiling and I handed him the frog.

"I can't wait to be best friends!" I said smiling at him, he smiled too but not as big as I did.

~end of flashback~

I woke up on a bed. Not my bed, that's for sure. "Oh you're awake. You really scared me when I passed out" I heard Shigaraki say as he walked back into the room.

"I think I just remembered something, or it was a dream. I-I don't know" I stuttered. "He was the most beautiful boy I'd ever seen. Why can't I  remember him?" I questioned myself.

"Hey, if you start calling him the most beautiful boy. I might get jealous" Tomura said chuckling. I studied his features for a bit. "izuku? Are you okay?" He asked me

"Huh? Oh um, yeah" I said looking away. The boy had the same smile as him, and the same hair color too. I need to know what happens next.

There's gotta be more to it than just a boy in the park. My mom said she wanted to meet him, and then I told the kid that I couldn't wait for me and him to become best friends.

If only I could remember his name, "damnit. What was his name" I muttered to myself.

"T-T-T" I stuttered trying to figure out what sounded right. Damn dreams, why do you always make me forget the most important parts.

"Hey Tomura?"

"Hm?" He hummed in response as he turned to look at me.

"Is Tomura Shigaraki your real name?"

Ahhhhh! I'm sorry for leaving you guys without a fifth chapter for so long. It took me a while to figure out what to do for this chapter, I'm lowkey just making this up as I go. But I like the idea I have right now. Sorry for the cliffhanger too, but anyways. I hope you liked this chapter cause I really liked writing it. Tbh it took a lot to not spill everything in one chapter lmao.