Chapter 3

Dekus PoV
I went to my dorm later that day a little more paranoid than usual. I didn't want to admit that Shigaraki of all people could be my soulmate. Once I arrived to my dorm, I dropped all my stuff and plopped down on the bed.

It was hard to be focused on school when all of this was happening at once, but I knew that it was an important milestone in my life that I needed to face one day. Before I knew it, I had fallen asleep.

~deku dreamlanddd~

"Midoriya! Could you come here for a sec!" I heard a raspy voice ask.

"Yeah, coming!" I said and headed downstairs since I had just been upstairs. I saw the familiar blue hair come out from a room that was down the hall.

"What'd you need me for?" I asked. Although, I knew who he was, I didn't feel alarmed. Was it because this was a vision?

"Just come here, I finally got Tanaka to go to sleep" he said and smashed our lips together. I was surprised, but I didn't show it. I just kissed him back, "it's been a while since we had time to ourselves" he said pressing our foreheads together.

I smiled and nodded towards him, "all because the little one that just so happens to not be causing trouble right now" I said to him and he laughed a bit. I felt so much pressure lifted from my shoulders. I felt relieved?

"Midoriya, Midoriya, Wake up, Midoriya!" He started yelling. My eyebrows furrowed, "w-what?" I said and then my vision went white.

~end of dream~

"Oh God, Midoriya what happened?" I heard uraraka ask me.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"I shook you, hell slapped you. You didn't budge, I was about to go get the teachers" she said.

"I had a dream, a good one I think. A vision" I said.

"What do you mean? Like a soulmate vision?" She asked. "Is that why you woke up in class like that this morning?" She asked me. I nodded.

"Uraraka, my soulmate is a villain and I don't know what to do" I confessed.

"Deku, are you sure? That's not something to joke about" she said sounding concerned.

"Yes, I'm sure. I just couldn't admit it. I knew it from the start, I just wasted time trying to convince myself that he wasn't" I said.

"Wait, he!?" She said, her eyes widening in the process. "Well? Who is it?" She asked.

I looked at her, "Shigaraki Tomura" I said to her.

"What!? I mean I could've understood Dabi or something but him? He's crusty!" She said.

"I mean, I don't know. He always told me how I was special, he never told me why or how I was" I said to her.

"Maybe he knew from the beginning, that you two were soulmates" she suggested.

"Maybe, but he never writes. He never tells me anything, I've never had him write anything on himself" I said, "that's why I always convinced that I didn't have one" I said shrugging.

"Everyone has one Deku, even villains" she said.

"Obviously" I said sassily. She smirked and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Okay Mr. Know-it-all" she said with her hands on her hips.

"Oh yeah, um, why were you in my dorm?" I asked.

"You left your notebook" she said handing me the notebook.

"Oh thanks, sorry I don't usually forget things but I'm just off today." I said.

"Its understandable, I mean I would've been freaking out too if my soulmate was a villain" she said sighing.

"I'm gonna try and sleep normally this time, okay?" I said to her and she nodded and left. I jumped up and grabbed a marker from my desk.

I had no idea what I was gonna write, hey? No that's way too casual. Why haven't you wrote to me? No that's too straight forward. How about just a good old fashioned hi. Yeah, I'll do that.

I popped open the marker and wrote 'hi' on my forearm. I closed the marker and waited a little bit, that was until I felt the ink being drawn onto my arm. He's replying.

'hey' he said back. Oh jeez, now what do I do. I wasn't really expecting him to respond.

'wow, I didn't expect you to respond' I wrote back.

'youre covering my arm in ink, just give me your number' he said.

'k then' I said and wrote down my number. Maybe two or three minutes later I felt my phone ring in my pocket. .

"What's up, soulmate" he sent.

"Nothin much" I said.

"Why decide to write all of a sudden?" He texted

"Because I just found out you existed. I didn't think I had a soulmate for the longest time" I said back to him

"How'd you find out?" He asked.

"Came to me in a dream, it was a vision mostly." I sent.

"Thats one way to find out you have a soulmate" he said

"And because the mark on my hand just decided to show up all of a sudden too. I've never had a mark, until I had a dream about you. I couldn't really see your face all that well though" I lied. I had too, otherwise he would've tried to confront me about it and I definitely wasn't ready for that.

"Too bad, I know exactly who you are" he said to me

"Well, that makes one of us" I said back

"Anyway, I'm tired so I'm gonna sleep. G'night" he texted.

"G'night" I texted back. I threw my phone onto the night stand.

How am I supposed to explain this to ma. She's gonna freak if she finds out that my soulmate is a damn villain. I sighed, at least I don't have to deal with that right now. Sometimes I'm really thankful that they made the dorms, I used to go home with bruises and my mom would go crazy.

Even if I was fine, though most of them were because of kacchan, she would insist on taking me to the hospital. But most of the time didnt because even though it took an hour of convincing I would have to stop her.

What a day, I should sleep. Well, try to anyways.

Welp! That's the end of this chapter, which means, chapter 3 is now uppp. I tried to make this one more interesting than the others, it's also longer than the others. If hits the 1000 word mark. But anyway, I hope you liked this chapter.