Chapter 8

I suck at keeping promises I swear -.- low-key ooc bakugou :/

Deku's PoV
"Soulmate?" I asked him.

"Of course, I don't think I've told you. But, Dabi is Bakugou's soulmate" he said.

"Oh no, that's..not good" I said.

"Hm? Why's that?" He asked.

"Uh well, you do remember that Dabi was the one who actually took him, right? He's had nightmares about Dabi." I said to Tenko.

"You're right, that isn't good. We have to tell Dabi before he goes after him." Tenko said and I agreed.

"I have to go back to UA soon, you know that. So, we have to do it soon, otherwise this whole thing will go downhill" I said to him

He agreed. "I am gonna miss you when you leave though" he said and kissed my neck.

I giggled a bit. "Okay okay, stay serious please. What do I do with Kacchan?" I asked him.

"The best thing you can do right now is explain your situation and inform him about it, just so he sees it coming" he said and I nodded.

"Tomorrow, I'll do it tomorrow" I said to him and he nodded.

We spend the next few hours just talking about the past and about what we were going to do. I started to get tired, exhausted actually.

Tenko brought me to his bedroom and I went to bed.

~Dreamland~

"Kacchan! Kacchan! C'mon, I have new friends!" I called out to Kacchan.

I dragged Kacchan towards them, he kept up but he still didn't seem all that interested. "Why would I care about your new friends, deku?" He said crossing his arms.

He was almost pouting. "Just c'mon they're really nice!" I said smiling brightly.

He sighed and we waited for them to show up. "Tenko~chan!" I said to him and threw my arms around him.

He smiled at me. "I missed you!" He said and hugged me back.

"I missed you too!" I said.

"Touya~san! This is Kacchan, my other friend!" I said smiling and introducing the two.

They didn't really say anything to each other, I eventually got kacchan to talk to Touya and they got along really well.

Mommy has been acting weird lately, I wonder why. Daddy has been out of the house lately and usually doesn't come back for a couple days.

Mommy says he's just at work, but Everytime I see him. He looked different. I decided to not think about it too often and just play with my friends.

~end of dream~

I shot up from the bed, and waking up Tenko in the process. "What'd you dream about today?" He asked.

"I dreamt about Kacchan meeting, uh, well, I'd say Dabi but I think his name was Touya" I said to him.

He smiled at me. "you're getting more and more memories everyday" he said.

"So, Dabi is Touya?" I asked and he nodded. "Now that I think about it, why does Touya sound so familiar" I asked myself.

"Does Todoroki ring a bell?" He asked.

"No way.." I said in disbelief.

"Yep, he wasn't always a bad guy y'know. Endeavor was a horrible father." He said.