Chapter 4

Deku's PoV
I was walking to the faculty room. I had to request a temporary leave because of my mom. She had gotten sick and was in the hospital. Once they had written down the slip they gave me a nod, and so I left. I went to the hospital first thing, I had to see her before anything.

"What room is Midoriya Inko in?" I asked the receptionist

"Your relationship with the patient?" She asked me.

"I'm her son" I told her, she nodded and told me the room number and floor. I almost sprinted to the elevator, I hit the number 4 and once the elevator dinged I ran out of the elevator to look for her room number. 418, 420, 422, there! 424. I knocked on the door and the nurse opened the door.

I saw my mom laying on the hospital bed, she looked at me with a sad smile. "I'm so glad you came Izuku" she said.

"Of course I would, mom" I said smiling at her. They said that when the neighbors went to check on her she wouldn't answer the door yet her car was in the driveway. They ended finding her passed out on the kitchen floor.

"How long are you staying?" She asked me.

"A few days." I said to her reassuringly. I wanted to make sure she was okay before I went back to school. Even if it meant I had to lose a few days of training, my mom was the most important person in my life and I wouldn't trade her for the world.

"Are you okay mom?" I asked her

"They said I'm already getting better so I should be okay in a couple days." She said smiling at me, I sighed of relief and smiled back at her.

"I need to go back home to bring my stuff there, I'll be back" I said waving to her as I made my way back home. I admired the beautiful blue that covered the sky today, it was a nice day. The clouds were white and fluffy, and it was comforting to see kids playing on the playgrounds.

I felt someone grab my wrist and pull me into an alleyway. "w-what- mmph!" Someone put their hand onto my mouth to keep me from talking.

"You're coming with me" the man said and took my somewhere. He brought me to a...bar? He does know that I'm a minor, right? Though it wasn't any normal bar, I noticed the familiar blue haired male. I had a feeling it had to do with him.

"Shigaraki, I had a feeling this was about you" I said sighing

"Disappointed? Don't worry, we'll let you go. Soon" he said. I rolled my eyes and plopped onto the couch. "Let's just get this over with" I said. He pulled out his phone and started typing something.

My phone vibrated and I pulled it out. Yep, it was a text from my 'soulmate'. He probably thought I would be surprised by this. I just put my phone back into my pocket, "So, I'm assuming you knew the whole time" he said.

"Of course I did, you think I would out my self to you?" I said in slight disbelief.

"Follow me, Midoriya" he said. I reluctantly stood up and followed him somewhere. The mark on my hand started to burn, pretty bad actually. I winced in pain as it burned my skin.

I was in a bedroom, with Shigaraki. Alone. Oh God, what's supposed to happen now. "They say once you touch your soulmate, the burning stops" he muttered. It seemed that the burning was getting worse every second that I wasn't touching him.

"Damnit!" I said and grabbed his wrist. The burning stopped immediately. I sighed in relief. "well, that worked" I muttered to myself.

"Yes, it did" he said pulling me closer to him.

I pulled away from him, "what are you doing this for? Are you trying to get me to love you?" I asked.

"You realize that I've been alone my whole life, that I was abandoned. And now I found out that I have a soulmate, and y'know I wasn't happy with who it was at first. But I learned to just endure it, at least I had a damn soulmate." He ranted. He was right, it wasn't his fault he became this way. It was the people around him that did. I sighed and pulled him closer to me

"Please understand" he said.

"I understand, Tomura." I said stroking his cheek. He leaned into the touch. He smiled slightly at me, "I don't know how I'm supposed to explain this to my mom" I said chuckling a bit.

"It'll take some time, but we'll take things slow" he said smiling.  And I nodded.

"Um, my mom is in the hospital right now and I told her that I would be back soon. She'll be worried if I don't get back to the hospital" I said to him, "if you could keep my stuff here. It'd mean I have an excuse to come back" I said laughing a bit.

"Uh yeah, um of course" he said a little flustered.

"I'll see you later, Tomura" I said to him kissing his cheek. I then went back to the hospital to meet my mom, I had spent the whole day at the hospital with her. Y'know this may not be so bad after all. Maybe this could really work.

Sorry if this goes a little off topic in this chapter! I was a little spaced out during this. Anyway chapter 4 is now up! Hope you enjoyed.