Chapter 2

On each of Ross's posters was written with pink marker " DONT EMBRACE THIS SUCK! "
Ross look around and say "WHAT THE..."

Then he saw her, Eva , leaning on the wall with her long blond hair. Today she is wearing a short black dress with a black coat that falls on the floor. Her makeup around her big and green eyes is black and she has a tattoo of a five star around the right eye.

She held in her hands a pink marker and she looked at the wall like an innocent child.

"Maybe it just me but should who ever run for Green Committee actually need to care about the Green' " said Eva While Ross walked towards her.

Ross rolled his eyes and said, "Or be green like the other witches like you"

By now the whole school was there. Including Laura that just rolled her eyes.

"Give it to someone who deserves it. Laura Morano candidate for treasurer just because she knows she has no chances against you,"

Laura responded quickly "no ,no I.." Eva stopped her "But I think we all hope that in the privacy of the voting booth all your fans stop being afraid of their reputation and will take the right decision. Oh..only one more thing - wow...looks really important to you"

"It is important for everyone.Except you,cleanly" said Ross with a smirk.
Eva smiled at him and then turned and walked.

Ross looked around for Laura, and when he found her-he started walking towards her

"I appreciate the smear campaign.Good for you and your little bitch friend on the small revolution, but if you wanted the role of the President..."

Laura stopped him "In fact, I DON'T want to be president. I DON'T know Eva, and I DON'T let others speak for me. But maybe it's just me, scholarship Girl ( She sighed) So best luck tomorrow and it's really nice to meet you after three years,"

Laura took her hand for him to shake it and bit her lips. Ross was Speechless.

He looked at her big brown eyes then he looked at her hand and finally he shake her hand. She smiled at him and then turned and walked.

As she turned around - Ross looked at her. Examined her...He swallowed hard and smiled to himself.

---

Ross is sitting in the living room playing with his laptop and then Ross's father,Rob, suddenly came into the kitchen (which is next to the living room) and asked, "How are you?"

Ross quickly moved the laptop and answered "not bad". Rob realized that Ross thinks he's talking to him and made a sign that he is on the phone.

Ross sighed and walked into the kitchen, "The election were today".
"Great" Rob said as he closed the refrigerator door.

" No, not you. I spoke with my son" said Rob.

"You can be proud of me" said Ross.

"Fine" said Rob.

"I also did experiments with fireworks" Ross said. He tried to see if his father Listening.

"Terrific !" said Rob.
Then Ross realized that his father didn't listen to him.

"Hold on Jane I get to go" Ross rolled his eyes. " hey..I'm sorry. Jane was fired today." Said Rob.

" anyways she had big bones from the beginning (Ross chuckled a bit) and people like people who look good, anyone who says otherwise is stupid or ugly " Rob said as he looked at Ross.

"Who is Jane? " asked Ross.
"I told you about her" answer Rob.
"You don't and I'm sure of it. Because the last time we had a conversation that was more than five minutes was in my second year in high school,"

Rob walked around the room while he see a message on his phone.
" I hear you. Why don't you leave me alone! " said Rob.

" When I told you that I have brain cancer" Ross said as he wrote a massage on the phone. He just knows that his father didn't listen to him, he is too busy with his own business.

Rob suddenly received a message
"Had elections 2day" -from Ross.

"And..." Rob said with a smile. Ross smiled and was about to speak, but " Damn.hold on. Rob Lynch" Rob answered the phone and left the kitchen.

Leaving behind desperate and furious Ross.He threw his phone on the table and held his head with his hands.

Suddenly Ross heard footsteps.He looked up the stairs and saw Mary,the housekeeper. 36, She was African American. A small and nice woman . She has black hair and red lipstick on her lips .

"What?!" He shouted.
"Nothing. I say good night " Mary said while walking toward the kitchen.

"Why, because you have to get home to your 16 children," said Ross roughly. Not making eye contact with her.

"My three children live in Jamaica with their father and you know it" said Mary.

"Do me a favor. Your sad stories- save for your heart-to-heart talks with the bleach." Ross said that and went to his room.

" You don't insult me. Arrogant fool" said Mary with a laugh and walked out .

----

~Next day~

"And the President of the Green Committee is - Ross Lynch! "
Everyone clapped. While Ross was standing in the middle of the hall with a smile.

Ross felt a vibration in his pocket. Then he saw a massage from Brandon-
"the witch is mad ur prez!!! "

Ross read it with a smirk.He felt that the victory was growing inside of him.

He looked up from the phone and suddenly saw the girl he has been waiting all day to see ...

----

What what what?! Who is this girl?!
Hey beautiful people :)
Again-I know I have a bad grammar but I hope you understand ^-^
I am glad to see that you love the book. Thanks to everyone who read, voted and comments ♥
I will update as soon as possible and don't worry-I already working on the next chapter :) and maybe some raura moments ;)

If you like the book - Please tell your friends about it. Vote and comments

So..until next time-
Have a lovely day ♡ ☆
LOVE YA ♥
~ mima_R5er ~