Chapter 3

Her black heels clicking on the floor were hard But it's amazing how no one noticed it except Ross.

Today she was wearing a black short skirt and a dark blue shirt and tight black jacket over it. Around her eyes - was black and blue makeup.

She didn't smile.
She didn't look at anyone.
She just walked down the hall with a straight face But she does seem as if she plans to murder someone. By someone I mean Ross.

Once Ross saw her- a smirk appeared on his face. He ran quickly towards her before she disappears in the crowd of students.

"Don't think it was a sweeping victory, if it makes you feel better.
.. and I'm sorry" said Ross.

"Is bullshit one word or two?" Eva said with sarcastic tone while walking down the hall.

"No it is not! and I want to make it up to you , (Ross put his hand on his heart) I got two green party VIP tab pass. It allows you access to the green room and things like that. Want one?"

Eva stopped Ross by putting her hand on his chest,
"What's the catch?" She asked.

"No catch, " Ross replied quickly.

"So I'll like go with you ? " Eva asked with the most innocent tone.
"Yeah" said Ross.

"What about your girlfriend?" Eva asked as she continued to walk.

"Barbie with a fake tan. She dump me last night, " Ross said.

Eva stopped. She looked at Ross's eyes and say " I don't not know what this game, but I'll play,"

Ross opened his eyes with joy and asked, "Really?"

" Everyone deserves a second chance... Besides, you know what people say about me, don't you?" Said Eva With a smirk.

"Malicious gossip, " Ross said like a small innocent child.

Eva looked him in the eyes and said " Only idiots goof with witches.( She moved closer to his face) Be careful now...." She said with a smirk and walked away.

----

Mary cleaned the windows while Ross looked at himself in the mirror one last time.

He was wearing a tight black and elegant suit with a black shirt underneath. He smiled to himself and went to the kitchen.

He looked at the table - and there was a white rose in a box.

"Tell me that you DID NOT buy a Cheap rose," said Ross.

"There were no orchids," Mary answered and kept clean.

"They didn't have it? I asked you two weeks ago to order it! " said Ross.

"You tell me yesterday " said Mary with a smirk.

"But listen ( She went to the table and took the note out of the box and then read it out loud) - ' a symbol of humility ', White Rose also says ' I am loyal and worthy of you "

Ross took the flower and left the house.

----

Green. Green . Green and if I forgot to mention - green. Musicians with green outfits. Green drinks. Everything is green.

And if you were wondering where you are? You are at a party of the Green Committee.

"W.T.F, " Casey said as she held the White Rose.

Ross stammered, "it ... um ... It also means that I am loyal and worthy of you , "

They didn't notice that Laura is next to them. Listening to their conversation.