Chapter 4

Ross turned and looked at her with a smirk all over his face

Here she stands. Dressed in a black dress with her usual black makeup plus green glitter around the eyes . She smile to him.

Then he began to talk while walking towards her " You actually bought it. You bought that I will hook up with you? Ugly monster bitch that humiliated me in public and almost cost me the election? No way , sunshine" (Ross chuckled ) .

"But hey, you can always buy a ticket. (Eva raised an eyebrow) or ... here's a secret - sometimes they let you in just because you're eye candy ". (He smirked)

" She eye candy ? " Ross asked the ticket seller loudly so everyone can hear.

"The rules are - she needs a ticket" answered the seller.

" ohh... ¿Cuál será, será Spanish for (he stopped for a moment) - suck to be an ugly cow " said Ross with a sad smile.

" I only came to give you another chance, " Eva said with a disappointed smile.

" I guess I blow it" Ross said while turning to the other side.
" I guess so. But Ross? " said Eva.

"Yeah ? " Ross said as he turn around.

"Best . Embrace . The . Suck " said Eva With a smirk.

From that momen - Ross felt something wrong with him.

He felt dizzy.He started to see blurry. Ross just felt that everything was moving slowly around him and he didn't see anything.

He felt that he hypnotized. Her green eyes... Her smirk...Her face... Everything about her...he couldn't get it out of his head. He kept hearing her " Embrace... The Suck..."

The World Turned Upside Down ...

----

The music from the speakers was loud. The beat of the music was good and fun. Green lights everywhere.

Everyone danced. Everyone enjoyed.Everyone except Ross.

Ross saw her face everywhere.
Everywhere he looked - he saw her.

The background music felt for him like whispers.He barely heard the music. He began to sweat

Casey tried to dance with him but she felt something was wrong "Relax Ross. I forgive you. Come on ! Wow you sweat like a pig.." said Casey with a chuckle.

And again he saw her face. And again it disappeared. " Did you see how she looked at me? " said Ross. Casey quickly replied "so what ? "

And here again he sees her eyes. And here again they disappear.
"I have to go.." said Ross While running to the exit.

The outside world is becoming more blurred. He saw people's faces change and twisting .
He saw flashes of light. Green light. Red Light.
Somehow , Ross managed to get to his building . He pressed the elevator. When the elevator arrived - Ross entered the elevator and felt pressure in his head.

"Ding" elevator door opened. But Ross heard it over and over again.
" Ding...Ding...Ding..."
Everything was a blur and full of lights.

Ross held his head , he couldn't bear the pain anymore. He entered the house and went quickly to the balcony. He held the railing and saw the whole world is turned upside down again.

"How you feeling ,Ross? "
Not. It can't be her.
Ross quickly turned around and saw her in the dark.

"Eva? What are you doing here? " said Ross. He still saw everything blurry.
"I'm here for everyone how just miss the beauty boat. " Eva said while walking towards Ross.
"What? "Ross said
" And all the ugly monsters . " Eva said. And now she was face to face with him.

"It was a joke!" said Ross.
"I didn't get it, but pretty soon you will" Said Eva.
"Wh..what ? " Ross stammered.
"You have a year to find someone to love you ( She took Ross's hand as she spoke. And suddenly - tattoo of a tree with roses appeared on his hand) Before the tree will bloom again." said Eva.
" AHA " Shouted Ross as he looked on the tree.
"When spring flowers bloom again - the year is up " said Eva
"WHAT THE..." Ross was Speechless.
" Only the words " I Love You " - will release you from that . Or you'll stay like this forever " Eva said.
"Like what ? "Ross asked.

Eva went away and then Ross saw his reflection in the glass door.
He had no hair. He had no eyebrows. He had scars all over his face,he had like wires and drawings of tree roots.
"NO..( Ross began to move toward the glass door) No (he starts touching his face ) No..." Ross said. He started breathing heavy.

" an aggressively unattractive from outside -as you're inside " said Eva and disappointed.
"Wait " Ross said but she no longer there.
Ross heard the words she said over and over again ...
" You have a year to find someone to love you ... Or you'll stay like this forever ... Or you'll stay like this forever ..."

Ross took off his shirt - and see that what he has on his face- he has on his chest. Scars ... wire ... tattoo of tree roots
" Or you'll stay like this forever ... "
Ross began to cry, He sat down on the floor, holding his head in his hands.
" Or you'll stay like this forever ... "

----

The whole house was dark. He sat on the couch with his jacket and he covered his head with a hat.
" Ding "
Ross knew that this is him.
The door start to open. Then she closed. He switched on the lamp. And just before he entered the living room-
"Dad " Ross said.
It made Rob stop.
" God, you scared me! " said Rob
" Don't turn on the light! " Shouted Ross.
"Why ? " Rob asked.
"Please..." Ross said
"What it going on? " asked Rob.
"Why you love me? " Ross asked.
"What kind of a question is that? " Rob said.
"Just awnser it " Ross said.
"Because you my son " answered Rob.
" But ... but do you believe in magic?" Ross asked.
"Magic ? What the hell ..."
Ross tried to get his father before he turn on the lamp. But it was too late...

----

Hey beautiful people :)
Again - I know I have a bad grammar but I hope you understand ^ - ^

I want to say -thank you so much for the 1k! Thank you everyone for reading ,voting and comment my book . It really means a lot ♥
And I want to say a special thank you for my friend- Madisonjepson for everything ♡
So please go check her books and show her some love ♡ :)

If you like the book - Please tell your friends about it ,Vote and comment.

So... until next time
Have a lovely day / evening ♡ ☆
LOVE YA ♥
~ mima_R5er ~