Chapter 5

Important note : this song called -
Elastic Heart by Sia.
The meaning of this song is important for most of this chapter and I'd appreciate - if you can listen to this song while you read the chapter.

When you finish to read the chapter , can you please tell me in a comment - Did you think the song was good and important to the chapter as I thought it will be?
Enjoy the chapter :)
LOVE YA ♥

----

The light went on and Rob was Shocked. He looked at Ross ,But he wasn't even sure it's Ross. All the scars and wires.

After a few minutes of silence - Asked Rob "Ross? ".
Ross nodded and began to cry.

----

" His vision and hearing, and of course his insides - normal as they were before" said the doctor.

Once Rob saw the condition of Ross - he took him to the doctor . And here they are, sitting, in the doctor's office.
In the office was a glass table, two chairs in black leather and glass windows.

" What about skin grafts or face transplant? I mean ,look at him . LOOK AT HIM! He doesn't want to live looking like this! We risk everything! " said Rob.

Ross quickly said "WHAT?! "
He looked at his father, disappointed and left the office quickly toward the car.

Rob came out after his son "Ross ,we are going to find somebody else ,I'm not getting "no" from doctor crap! We would fix this "

"yeah we would risk anything , including me dieing dying! " said Ross While walking towards the car.

"No..no , it not what I meant. It just came up that way."Rob said.

Ross turned and said, "or did it came out because it is what you meant! "

Rob looked at Ross and said "No.."
Ross got into the car ,Rob then entered the car too and said "I have a surprise for you" .

----

Ross stood in front of the large window and the view was amazing. . Under the window was a desk with a laptop,guitar ,bed and everything you need in a bedroom.

If you wonder what's going on? Ross is currently in the apartment his father bought him. Large , wide, full of rooms, far from the city.

And if you were wondering - yes, that's the surprise that Rob talked about.

Ross looked at the room in shock.
"What you think ,Ross? " asked Rob.

But he saw that Ross didn't pay attention to him so he continued " There are privacy, security. People don't follow you all the time. Besides, I think I'll buy you this motorcycle you've always wanted"

Ross suddenly turned and asked, "Where is your room?

"Across the hall " said Rob.

Ross looked at the room that in front of his room. And there is no furniture in the room at all. He only saw two boxes on the floor.

" Don't worry. I will take care of everything you need. " said Rob.

But he saw that Ross didn't look at him. He looked on the other room.

" I still need to get my stuff " said Rob.

Ross nodded. He looked at his father and asked, "But we still keep the apartment in the city?"

"So I'll sleep there If I finish work late ..." answered Rob.

Ross took a deep breath and looked at his father "Dad ?"
" Yeah ? ( Ross looked at the floor) What is it? " said Rob.

He understood that it is difficult to Ross and quickly hugged him.
Ross blinked but didn't hug back. Rob patted on Ross's back.

" Ok ... I have a call in four. So I'll check you right after that and... Mary right here. Ok? ( Ross looked at Mary while she was folding the towels) Ok " said Rob with a smile and left.

----

Ross walked in the apartment. Checked every room, every corner. But soon he discovered - it boring to be alone in a large apartment.
He played the ball alone and do pushups every day.

Ross chuckled every day his Facebook and saw what is friends write about him-

"Wonders if Ross is lying about rehab-- 4 months ?! " -Casey

" bets Ross is doing time for a really f-ead up Ross-thing " -Brandon

He was bored.

He spenthis time doing pushups all day!

And if you wondered where Rob is - He always found an excuse not to visit Ross.

"Can't make it " - Dad

" must cancel 2nite sorry " - Dad

And yes, Ross hadn't seen his father since the day he brought him to this new apartment.

Ross became irritable, sad, depressed and disappointed person.

Disappointed by the behavior of his father.

Disappointed in his friends' reactions.

Disappointed with himself.

He sat by the window and looked at his hand. He saw that the leaves of the tree falling.He didn't know what to do with it and honestly, he was too depressed to do something with it.

----

Ding
The doorbell rang. It sounded in every corner and every room in the house. Like an echo.

----

Tell me in a comment - Who you think could it be?
Get ready for some dramatic chapter or maybe... romantic ;) ?

Hey beautiful people :)
Again - I know I have a bad grammar but I hope you understand ^^

And big thank you to my beautiful readers :) ♥
I love you all and I appreciate every vote and every comment.

So...if you like the book - Please tell your friends about it :) ♡

And until the next time-
Have a lovely day / evening ♡ ☆
LOVE YA ♥
~ mima_R5er ~