{~Ep. 2~}

(I forgot to add this in the 1st EP so China told his soldiers to bury the dead ones bodies in their countries)
(Also.. Its me again Liz im the regular author of this book)

{~Asean POV~}

He kept coming back and giving me that drink... I felt weaker every time he came... "Papa.. Your okay right?" Indo asks me i smiled and pulled him weakly "Y- yes.." i stutter to the 14 year old... China entered the room.. I hug indo.. China went near me..

"Your weak enough..." China said and took my by wrist he then started to hit me i cried Indo just stayed in the corner screaming... Wanting this to stop.. "PLEASE CHINA STOP!!!" Indo yelled afraid just as im bloody enough he left... I crawl to indo..

{~3rd person POV~}

the association crawled to indo and put the indonesian in his arms

"when we look into the future there you are.. you'll be okay.. Its time you learn just as i did..  You must find happiness right where you are..." The associations last words to Indonesia... Before closing his eyes accepting his death... His grasp around Indonesia weakened and fell Indo crawled away from the dead body tears flowing down his cheeks

China enters the room grinning he carried Indonesia but indo wiggled out of his grasp "DARN IT DON'T BE LIKE THAT HE'S DEAD JUST ACCEPT IT!!!" China snapped and took a rope from the table and took  the indonesian by wrist and tied his hands together with the rope "P- please! S- sir i don't w- wanna come with y- you!" Indo begged

They got to China's room as the chinese man took off his clothes and took off Indonesia's, Indo sobbed trying to take off he rope China smirked at the sight and forcefully kissed indo he slid his tongue in indo, Indonesia bit his tongue out of his mouth China hissed and pulled out quickly he put his hand on his tongue, just as he pulled out he saw blood.. "Bad boy.." China said Indo shivered China came to indo and sucked his neck indo moaned as china began to pinch and twist his nipples causing indo to moan through the kiss..

China then aligned himself into Indonesia's entrance and thrusted without giving indo some time to adjust Indo screamed, cried and begged for him to stop the pain was endless...

A few minutes passed China left Indo alone by himself to do some errands

{~Indonesia POV~}

I- im scared.. Wheres my siblings? Papa?... Brothers... Sisters please... Help...

I hissed just as i moved i breathe heavily in fear of not getting out of here... I saw what he did to Papa i saw what he did to my Siblings i saw it all...

{~UN POV~}

"There's a BIG chance that Asean is trapped within China's basement or dungeon" AU said "I don't CARE about anything! I just want him back!" EU snapped

"Be patient EU... though.. China is a BIG rival of them... And they were also colonized by China.. We never saw them... And every time we try and ask China about them he changes the subject.." i said...

"B- but what if we're too late?! What if China had already killed them! What i-" "Shush" AU cut EU off "They have.. Y'know what im talking about.." I said "... No th-" "Their older siblings Nato..." i cut Nat off...

{~??? PoV~}

"Y'all ready?" She asks us as we get on the horse "Mhm.." i said "Indonesia.. Here we come..." She said.. He rode off