{~Ep. 6~}

{~Manila POV~}

I wanna escape... Be gone from him.. Away from the misery... Torture... He came in as i hug Jakarta tighter he put a plate down and tried to take me away

"N- no!" i said and hit his hand away from my wrist and started to tear up, he pulled me and pushed me on the bed i shivered "don't shiver.." he said i started to cry he growled and slapped me harshly

I cried harder holding my cheek stinging he growled and choked me "P- please stop!" i begged he got off and sighed "Here... Just eat!" he said giving me the plate of Adobo.. I took it and began to eat looking at him "You need to be healthy for tonight~" he said seductively..

I ate it slowly he left... I looked at Jakarta i got up and went s
beside him "Here..." i said giving the plate to him he took it...

Just as he finished it i put it on the drawer and... Tried to look somewhere to escape.. I heard something slip i look underneath the window and there was a gap and saw a letter... I took it just as China came back i look at him and hide the letter he walked to me as i walk back i was now cornered he kissed me passionately and deeply i whined and tried to push him back

i success he got up quickly and cornered me i whined..

{~F.t POV~}

we growled in anger... we.. heard that that MR. CHING CHONG KILLED BANGKOK, KUALA LUMPUR AND BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN!!! I mean why them fuck!

"If its gonna be necessary we have to invade his home" Mpaja said "Seriously? That's the best you got? THAT'S THE BEST IDEA EVER!!!" Martial yelled "Oh shut it! UN will be informed about it and we will be caught!" Vietcong said harshly "For once your a genius" I said sipping my wine "What?! Are you saying im not a genius!" Vietcong said i chuckled "Ever since you started the Vietnam war AND KILLED r.o.v You weren't" I said bringing back those memories..

"... don't bring that shit up" Burma said "I mean... It did almost ruin our family..." Khmer said "ALMOST" Vietcong said we look at the Traumatized indonesian still looking down... Breath shakey, still shivering... Last night we heard him sobbing... Del went to him and hugged him as the indonesian fell asleep in his arms "Eh... Ill get him to his room..." Del said and picked the indonesian up he then went outside...

{~Jakarta POV~}

{~9 hours later~}

i sobbed as China raped Manila endlessly... "P- please sir! Stop!"i begged China just ignored me and continued to thrust into Manila until he cummed for the 10th time i cried harder...

Its... Morning... China stopped raping Manila as Manila shaked his legs trembling "... Had fun my Wonderful Pearl?... I did~" China said he came to me and picked me up and placed me beside Manila he made Manila wear that slutty maid cloth i hugged manila as if its the last time i will..

"J- jakarta... P- please... Read t- this for m- me.."Manila stuttered and gave me a letter.. I took it..

____________

Hey! Its me Martial... Saturday night get ready to leave we're coming to save you don't show this to ching chong or he will prohibit it... Write us a letter back... with the paper behind this one.. Remember...

Hide this from ching chong saturday midnight, window trust us...

-Love from Martial
______________

I read it softly enough for Manila to hear he smiled and hugged me tightly I took the paper and i realize... There's no pen... I got the urge to do it...

I bit my lip so hard that it bled "W- what are y- you doing Jakarta?" Manila asked me i sighed and kissed his forehead "Something..." i said and wiped he blood off his forehead i put my thumb on my lips as the blood went on my thumb i began writing in blood..

_______

Hey Martial its me

Jakarta.. We accept.. though... China's guarded the whole house... How are you gonna come to us?... And.. How is Indo? The others? Are they alive? We also heard Ching chong saying.. to bury the bodies in their countries... Then we heard the name Asean... To bury him in China..

-love Jakarta
_________

I finish writing and suck and lick the rest of the blood on my thumb and lips i got up and slid the letter underneath the window hoping they will receive it..

{~China POV~}

"China! Your the reason they won't tell us where the Book Of Revival is!" UN said "I don't CARE" i said they sighed...