Returning the Bolt

~Time Skip~

I arrived at the pier with them. I walked around the pier. There was a carnival but nothing else. After 10 minutes of talking to fish. I went underwater and after another 10 minutes emerged with Persephone's pearls clutched in his hand. We didn't waste any more time, much to my pleasure, and headed to the Hollywood sign.

We all appeared at the Hollywood sign, or preferably entrance to the underworld. We stepped through the small space and walked down to the underworld. We arrived at Charon's boat and had to negotiate to go to Hades' palace. Once we convinced, and by convince I mean bribe, Charon, he would only take us as far as the gates. Perfect. We crossed the River Styx and walked towards the gate. Oh yeah, I still have to ask dad about my Achilles Curse. Anyway back to walking. We suddenly froze as they saw the silhouette of a dog.

I baited Cereberus with his ball. By throwing it to the other corner, we decided to go inside. In the throne room, Hades was sitting in his throne of fused human bones. He held an emotionless face.

"You dare come here after what you did, Son of Poseidon. You must be very brave or very stupid to show your face here." Hades' loud voice boomed. 

I started laughing. Annabeth and Grover were looking at me like I was weird and Hades narrowed his eyes. 

"What's funny?" he asked. I stopped laughing and said, "I did not steal your helm, nor did my dad. But, we are looking for the master bolt and with that, we will also look at your helm. Deal?"

He narrowed his eyes even further and said, "Fine" I grinned and said, "My mother please." He replies, "After you get me my help, I shall return her to you." 

I nodded and motioned to give them the pearl. After they smashed them to the floor. I said, "Je Ne, Uncle Hades" His eyes widened, I smirked and smashed the pearl. 

When I appeared, Annabeth was in a duel with Ares, and by the looks of it, she was losing miserably. She has long gashes covering his legs, arms, and torso. The only reason he's not dead by now is that Ares was playing with her. When Ares went to deliver the final blow, I decided to step in. As his sword went down on Grover, I thrust Ripdtide forward. CLANG. When Ares looked up and saw me, the fire burned in his eyes. 

"So the punk finally decides to show up. I'm gonna enjoy pummelling you. The sea brat was not much of a challenge." He said. 

I sliced upwards but Ares was quick. He deflected my blade with the hilt of his sword. He slashed at me but I sidestepped and stabbed his undefended side. 

"Aargh!" He grunted in pain. 

I pulled back my sword and ichor gushed out of his side. I didn't stop there, while he was stunned, I continued slashing and dodging his slowing strikes. When I lowered my sword, Ares was a golden mess, covered in his own blood. 

"Well, what are you waiting for kid? Finish me." He said weakly. 

"Oh I'm not gonna kill you. Yet." I said, walking to his bike. 

I removed the Helm of Darkness from the handle and kept it safe with me.  

A smirk grew on my face as I looked at Ares' War Bike. I looked at my watch and see that there is a day in delivering the bolt. I mounted the bike and rode off to Olympus. I want to see the Olympian's reaction.

~Time Skip~

Below me was Manhattan, from the height of an airplane. In front of me, white marble steps wound up the spine if a cloud, into the sky. My eyes followed the stairway and I could not accept what I saw. From the top of the clouds rose the decapitated peak of a mountain, its summit covered with snow. Clinging to the mountainside were dozens of multilevelled palaces, all with white colluded porticos, glided terraces, and bronze braziers glowing with a thousand fires Annabeth, Grover and I made our way to the throne room. Even though we were standing outside, I could hear the gods yelling and screaming at each other. I hesitantly pushed open the doors. The throne room was a mess of flames and rubble. When we stepped in the yelling ceased and eyes were locked on me. I eyed the battle-ready gods as I stepped into the center of the room.

And said, "Yo!"

Apollo and Hermes started laughing. Father was smirking. Zeus, Athena, Ares were angry. Hera was stoic and Hepehstaus was working on his project. Demeter and Aphrodite were minding their own business and Dionysus was looking at me like I was crazy. And Artemis was looking hot, but not looking at me. 

"You dare say that to us. You should respect us" he thundered. I looked at him and said, "Ma~Ma don't get angry. I did bring you your bolt. Uncle Zeusy."

Blood rushed to his face and Apollo and Hermes fell down laughing, dad smirked and everyone was looking at me wide-eyed. I said, "Catch" and threw the bolt at Zeus.

He caught it and was about to...

Last update. Next update 17 Nov as I am having exams. 

~Zafeldaf