Start of a New Quest

Time Skip ~ 1 Year Later:

Percy's POV:

It's been a year since I left Camp-Half Blood after returning Zeus's Bolt and making an excuse that I had to go to my mother for the rest of the year and I would return in the next summer vacation.

When I reached home I got my mom a house where she can easily live and also gave her about 1 million dollars, so she doesn't have to worry about money and can focus on what she wants to that is writing. After doing that for her I told her that I would be leaving for a while. Of course, she was not fine with it for some time, but she still agreed.

For the past year, I have been creating seals. 7 seals, these seals contain my powers and I have scattered them around the 7 continents with the seal that has the least of my power in Alaska, as I couldn't risk the Gods catching up to who I am. The weakest seal is in America and it still has power that is equal to a Primordial. 

These seals are known as the 7 Deadly Sins as all of these seals contain my powers. With the Lust seal containing the least of my powers equal to that of a Primordial and Wrath containing most of my power, with the power equal to 5 Chaoses. Between them were 5 other seals that contained my powers. 

The order for my power from least to most powerful is Lust, Greed, Sloth, Gluttony, Envy, Pride, and Wrath. Each of them is very very powerful, and if someone wears them then they become very powerful, but someone who isn't me cant access the seal full power, only 10% of the powers. But, even 10% of the power is very high.

Right now I can defeat all the 12 Olympians with Hades, but it would be challenging. I would be exhausted.

After making the seals I traveled across the world. Now you might be thinking, how I, an omnipotent being would need to train? Well, that is because the seals took at least 97% of my powers. And with the seal taking my powers it also took my stamina, strength, speed, and all of my skills which is a pain in the ass. Well, that was my fault when I was making the seals and I only realized it after I scattered the seals. 

So, I needed to get my strength, stamina, speed, and all of my skills back therefore I traveled across the world, going from Japan to Australia mastering the little powers I have control of and becoming powerful once again but not as powerful as I once was. Now that the year is over I have to go back to Camp Half-Blood.

Time Skip ~ 1 Hour Later:

It's been a while since I have come back to Camp Half-Blood and everyone here seems quite alright. Not many demigods have died and everyone is enjoying themselves. I am in my father's cabin putting things back where they belong. 

A knock came from the door. I stood up and saw Chiron standing on the other side. "Percy, there is a head counselor meeting being held at the big house. Would you like to attend?" he asked. "Yes," I replied. 

After that, he nodded and trotted off. I vapor traveled in the big house. The big house was in mayhem. Head counselors shouting over one another and things being thrown. Chiron stomped his hooves loudly and immediately the counselors settled down. I could sense Annabeth frowning at me. She might be thinking of the times I humiliated her in the last quest. 

"Now we are here to discuss what we can do to save our camp boundaries and Thalia's pine. Does anyone have any suggestions?" Chiron said. Annabeth was about to say something but I beat her to it.

"What about the Golden Fleece Chiron? Legend says it has magical healing properties but it is located somewhere in the sea of monsters." I told him. He looked deep in thought until finally, he nodded."Yes, that could work and you will be leading this quest I presume?" He smiled, looking at me expectantly. I nodded. 

"Good, now who will accompany you on the quest?" Asked Chiron. Before I could say anything, Annabeth said, "I would like to come." I gritted my teeth. This was going to make things way worse. 

"Ok. Anyone else?" Chiron asked. "I will come to Chiron and bring pride to the Ares Cabin," said, Clarrissa. Just great. Now I have one girl who hates for humiliating her and because I am the son of Poseidon. And now I also have Clarrisa who will demand to do things her way. Just great. I thought.

Chiron nodded and said, "Well Percy go to the Oracle and get the prophecy." I nodded and got up from my chair and made my way to the attic.

Reaching the attic I saw how dusty it was and maneuvered my way to the Oracle. I asked her, "Oh Oracle what do we have to do to get the Golden Fleece?" She said in her ancient and rusty voice, "You shall sail the iron ship with warriors of bone,

You shall find what you seek and make it your own,

But despair for your life entombed within stone,

And fail without friends, to fly home alone."

As soon as I got the prophecy I went back to Chiron. And said, "The prophecy is:

You shall sail the iron ship with warriors of bone,

You shall find what you seek and make it your own,

But despair for your life entombed within stone,

And fail without friends, to fly home alone."

Chiron nodded and told Clarrissa and Annabeth to pack up after saying yes they left. Chiron turned towards me and said, "Keep them safe Percy. I heard what you did in the throne room when you went to deliver the master bolt." I smirked and nodded. With that, I put my hands into my pant pockets and made my way to Poseidon's cabin.

And Cut-

So, guys, I have written 2 more stories. One is Percy Jackson and the other is Naruto. Those who have watched Naruto can you guys check it out as I am going to have a poll and for that I need readers. Also, the Naruto one will get a chapter later today. Percy Jackson will be tomorrow. Check them both out and tell me what you think there. 

Also, does anyone of you guys know how to make covers for the books? Cuz I suck I need someone to make them. If you know and want to help DM on Wattpad

Ja Ne~