Chapter 4

"How about you go and take a shower and then we'll meet again downstairs for breakfast." Nat says. "After that, how about you, me and Wanda go out and do some shopping?" she continues. I swallow the knot forming in my stomach. "I already ate." A lie. "Shopping sounds good tho" I try to play it off. "Alright" Nat says, not entirely convinced but she doesn't ask any further questions. She stand up and I follow her example. "Thank you again Nat" "Stop thanking me y/n" she looks at me with that serious yet teasing look. "Alright I will" I chuckle. "Good" Nat gets up and walks out of the gym giving me one last smile. I smile back. 'Please tell me this won't be taken away from aswell' I think as lean back on the wall. 

-

I walk through the doors to get outside and look around to see if I can find either Nat or Wanda. 'Did they forget?' is the first thing that crosses my mind. "Y/n!" I look in the direction I heard the yelling come from. There is noone there. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. I look around as I start to feel the panic rising and my throat closing. "Y/n honey? What's wrong? Relax, just breath with me" Wanda comes up behind me and I basically jump 5 feet away from her. "Hey relax it is just me. Look at me, what is going on?" Confusion is written across her face but there is also something else relfected in her eyes, concern maybe? Adoration? I look into her eyes and focus on the beautifull green orbs.

My breathing starts to get back to a normal pace and I take a deep breath. "I heard someone calling my name, but there was noone there and I just got scared she found me and I.. I just didn't know what to do." I answer her confused look with a light tremble in my voice. 

"Don't worry about it princess, you are save with both me and Nat" Wanda says wiping a stray tear rolling down my cheek. I lean into her hand slightly. "Thank you" I whisper. "No need to thank me" she whispers back an taps my nose. "Now let's go find Nat and forget everything with a fun girls day shall we?" she squeals excited. She interwines our hands as we walk down the sidewalk towards the parking lot almost dragging my confused and totally lost ass with her. 

"Hey ladies, hop in!" Nat says. She is a lot more professional and a lot more serious than Wanda. The two of them are definitely opposites but they'd be adorable as a couple. If they were into girls ofcourse. I chuckle out loud on my own thought process and Wanda and Nat look at me confused. "Why are you laughing?" Nat says, her eyes sparkling with curiosity. "Nothing, I don't know what you are talking about" I try to play it off. "Oh come one y/n, let us in on the fun!" Wanda whines from the passenger seat next to Nat. I chuckle. "Yes y/n, let us in on the fun. You wouldn't want me to have to force you now would you?" I gulp slightly at what she said. 'Does she mean punish me? No we are talking about Nat here, she wouldn't punish me, not like that anyway' I think. "Fine" I chuckle. "Good girl" Nat says. 'Fuck' I think. With as much confidence as I can muster I say: "I just thoight you and Wanda are complete opposite, Nat is serious and all business and Wanda is like and adult age child. But regardless of that you two would be such a cute couple" I say as lightly as possible. Nat chokes on her air and Wanda turns bright red.

"y/n!" Wanda finally manages to exclaim. I laugh at both their reactions. Nat completely shut up and Wanda more red than a tomato, brilliant. I keep laughing untill suddenly Nat joins in and Wanda soon follows our example. I laugh untill my lungs give up and I start coughing like a seal with tears rolling down my face which only seems to make Nat laugh even harder. "I *cough* can't rememb- *cough* remember the last time *cough* I had this much fun *cough* *cough*" "Well you better start getting used to it girl! You will be hanging out with us a lot from now on" Wanda chuckles aftter getting catching her breath. 

About 15 minutes later we pull up to a huge building with a lot of people walking in and out if. I swallow the knot forming in my throat and get out of the car. "That's a lot of people" I say a little uncertain to both Wanda and Nat. "Come here love" Nat walks over to me and take my hand, intertwining our fingerstogether. Wanda walks over to the other side and takes my other. "We are right next to you princess" she says looking in my eyes. I look at Nat and she nods, agreeing with Wanda. I take a deep breath. "Alright, let's go"