Prologue

This is my first time using wattpad and my first story, I can't wait to see how the story goes. (Sorry for any miss spelled words or confusing parts) Please like, comment, vote, rate, ect. I hope you enjoy. Disclaimer : I don't own fairy tail just this story.

I'm (your name or spelled y/n). It's been seven years since I last saw my mother before she disappeared. Annabelle and I have been looking all over Fiore and there are only a few places left to look. I'm beginning to doubt that I'll ever see her again but I mustn't lose hope. I know that she is out there somewhere and I will find her.

While traveling, I am always fortunate enough to run into the most deranged lunatics that attack me. No matter what town, city or place. Luckily I use a kind of water and ice magic (you could change this if you want) with a touch of restoration art (I made this up it's a kind of magic that can fix your surroundings, restore a person's magic and can heal wounds but isn't as powerful as healing magic) and I'm not half bad, I've been trainning everyday since my mother disappeared. Although I think I'm okay, my friend Annabelle says otherwise and calls me "a talented wizard", when she's not calling me an idiot. I don't say much to anyone. Although, a reputation has been developing about me.

Yes, it's true that most cities I go to I destroy some of the buildings while battling someone. Although when they see my gleaming blue eyes (you could change that if you want :D) and golden-like locks of hair with light blue streaks (you could change that as well) they start running. I've been many times called a "hero" or a "legendary wizard" for defeating criminals or bandits that have crossed my path. Once I finished them off, someone would then take them away and I have would fix what I destroyed with my restoration art ( although it would greatly deplete my magic). People would then gather around me wondering what happened, but I would always leave right before anyone can question me to avoid getting side tracked. That hasn't really helped the situation because everytime someone sees me, I immediately get chased and questioned. Although I never answered and happened to disappear before anyone noticed. Due to this I wasn't able to get much progress in finding my mother. So Annabelle had the idea of buying me a plain dark gray cape with a hoodie to hide my face with some money I had gathered from rewards. Since then, I wouldn't take the hoodie covering half of my face off for anything. This helped but rumors about me kept spreading like wild fire all over Fiore.

My next stop is a city called Magnolia.

I hope you enjoyed, chapter 1 is coming out soon. Please leave what you though and think about this prologue. Also if you like this tell me, it would make my day.