Chapter 4: Is this the....end?

Here's chapter 4, It might be a little late sorry about that but I had a VERY busy week. As always like, comment, rate, etc. I really appriciate it.

A bright yellow light appeared before you while your life flashed before your eyes. Is this what death is like, you thought, I've always heard of a white light but this ones yellow? Accepting your fate, a bit upset that you couldn't complete your promises, you closed your eyes waiting for it to be over. Am I in heaven? you asked yourself. The bright light then began to fade. Curious you slowly began opening your eyes only to see that you were still kneeling down and there was someone in front of you blocking the attack.
"W-w-what how did he block that attack?!" the leader yelled.
"Geez what a pain." The person in front of you snarled.
"Fine then," the leader growled."let's just get them both."
They began to charge forward to the person in front of you only to be shot down by bolts of lightning. As they struggled to get up they were struck continuously, until they could no longer move and collapsed on the floor. You then looked around in awe to see that all five wizards were flat on the floor, knocked out.
"Wow, just how powerful is this guy?" you muttered paralyzed in fear looking at the guy in front of you.
"You shouldn't be here by yourself, alone," the guy in front of you said walking away.
You got up from kneeling, "Wait—" you said as you stepped forward. He then turned around to look at you and you saw his blond hair, spiked headphones, and lightning scar. He then turned back around and continued walking, so it was him, you though. Although, as you continued stepping forward about to continue talking, your vision became fuzzy as your surroundings turned black.

Laxus' P.O.V.

I continued walking back to the guild when I heard a "thump" sound behind me. Turning around, I saw the girl had fallen face flat on the ground. She must've had a rough time fighting these bastards, I thought. I walked toward her and turned her face up. Having no choice, not wanting to leave her here with these bastards, I carried her in my arms bridal style. As I picked her up, her hoodie and cape fell back. I saw her boots shredded up, skirt about to fall off revealing a bit of her panties (which made me blush a bit and look away), her shirt torn revealing a scar on her stomach (what a weird scar) and her face. She's kind of cute, I thought as I looked at her face stroking away her blond hair. No I can't be thinking these things at a time like this, I thought looking at her peaceful face. Anyways I'll just take her back to the guild and go on a job to think myself over, I argued in my head.

15 mins later...

Annabelle's P.O.V.

I finally arrived at the guild and burst through the doors.

"Hey you guys, (y/n) needs help!" I announced.

"What happened?" Natsu asked.

"There's no time to explain, if we go now we'll be able to help her." I answered.

"Let's go then," Natsu yelled and a few people gathered around him.

The guild doors then opened once again and I saw my friend was being carried by a tall, muscular guy. I flew over to her, and looked at her face, it was pail and she was unconscious.

"What happened to her?" I asked to no one in particular.

"Come on, let's take her to the infirmary, " I heard from the bartender behind me. The guy began walking toward the infirmary as I flew close by her side. He got close to one of the beds and gently placed her down.

"So what happened? " the bartender asked to the guy.

"You ask her?" He said walking away.

"Wait-," the bartender said as the guy walked out the door. "Geez that guy's a jerk."