Chapter 13

Your P.O.V

     You woke up to a warm muscular pillow? When you slowly opened your eyes you saw that your 'pillow' was Laxus.  It took you a moment to realize that your head was on his chest under his head where you could here his heart beat. For every one time his heart beat your heart beat 5 times and your body felt numb with your cheeks turned cherry red.   You were thankful that he was still asleep when you threw yourself off him, landing on the floor with a loud crash. Dammit! I hope he didn't wake up, you prayed. Still on the floor, you were now blushing 50 different shades of red. How long was I sleeping on him?  You thought to yourself only feeling more embarrassed causing your heart to race even faster than it already was. Why?

     "Hey are you okay?" you heard a voice that sent a cold shiver down your spine.

     "Uh...uh... yea." you answered peeking back to see Laxus sitting up while rubbing the back of his neck and looking toward you while you hid your face behind your hands. As hard as you tried to stop blushing, trying to hid it from Laxus behind you hands was not helpful.

     "Are you sure? That fall sounded like it hurt," he asked with a half- a - sleep tone.

     Wait was he awake this whole time? you screamed in your head as you slowly got up. You thinking about  how this may have happened? or if he realized this happened? or if he just let it happen?  Just then did you realize that your arms ached and your body felt as if it weight a ton. It was mostly because you had bad burns that were peeling your skin from the fire from the request. You tried to fix (heal) the wounds with your Restoration Art but you were still to weak from the fight. "Yep, absolutely positively fine. No problem here." you said nonchalantly  walking out of the room to the best of your ability while still trying to holding back your blush. " I-I-I just need some fresh air, yea fresh air." you thought and said walking out the room and accidently slamming the door.

Laxus's P.O.V.

     She's acting weird and  is she lying??? . "Wait (y/n), wait." I yelled trying to get out of the bed tripping on the bed sheets and falling on the floor. "Ow," I said rubbing my temple and getting up to go after (y/n).

Your P.O.V.

     As you walked down a hallway further from the room you were just in you bumped into a woman outside her room. She looked as if she was in her early 40's maybe.

     "Boyfriend problems?" she inquired seeing you in a red blushing mess with a huge messy bedhead.

     "No," you answered as you continued walking. I have to get out of here before I unintentionally flood another place over.....emotions.

     "Oh then, Husband problems?" she inquired again.

     "WHAT? NO!!" you yelled becoming even more blushed. Although at this point you wondered if that's even possible. Thoughts of you and him married slipped into your mind. (Juvia's imagination is best used here)

     "You can't deny it, it's seems too obvious~," she cooed as you made your way out of the hallway.

     What is she talking about were not even dating nor married? I wonder what that would be like? NO what am I talking about, this is not bringing me closer to  my goals.

Laxus's P.O.V.

     "Huh, where did she go?"  I asked myself putting my hand on my chin and walking out of the room into a hallway.

    "Are you looking for a girl that just happened to dashed through this hallway a moment ago?" a woman asked.

     "Yea," I answered nodding my head and raising a brow. "Where did she go?"