Chapter 1

I know i know. I said i would update this after i finished Solace. But I'm impatient as fuck.
I don't see any of them ending anytime soon. And I've gotten so many comments and messages saying they're excite for this story.
Now,i have less stories to update since i put two on hold because i want to work on their plots more before continuing them.
So here you go.
I'll update the other two stories after i finish one of the other stories.(Might change my mind on that as well).
This one will also have slow updates (maybe).

Wayo's pov:

I bit my lips as i looked at the person standing next to me.

He was clutching my sleeve with his fingers and looking around with a scared and slightly panicked expression.

"Ming..." I called him gently.

He looked at me with glassy eyes.

"As much as I want to go with you, i can't. We're in different faculties remember?" I asked.

I felt a pang in my chest when even more tears started forming in his eyes.

Dammit!

This is not good for my heart!

"Remember we already talked about this? You'll be just fine on your own. And you know I'm just one phone call away. You can just text me if anything happens and I'll come running." I assured him gently.

He looked down and nodded.

"Don't worry too much ok? Just keep in mind the things i told you and you'll be just fine. Here, keep this with you." I took off the small teddy bear from my keychain and gave it to him.

A small smile formed on his face as he held it close.

"Now go. I'll come meet you at lunch ok?" I patted his arm.

He nodded and let go of my sleeve.

"D-don't be late."

"Yes sir. Now go. Or you'll be late for your first class." I chuckled.

He smiled and waved before going into the faculty.

I also waved and waited until he went into the building before getting into my car and driving to my faculty.

I checked my glove box to make sure i had my high voltage taser.

Anyone who messes with him is going to experience how it feels to be tased in the balls- or pussy. I don't discriminate.
(Eeee... Going straight for the vitals eh...? Everyone better be careful with our Ming...😬😬)

I reached my faculty in 15 minutes.

Thankfully my first class starts half an hour from now.

So i have some time to look around before heading to class.

I parked my car in the parking lot and got out just in time for another car to pull up into the lot next to mine.

I was about to just ignore it and go but i stopped when i saw the person who came out of the driver's seat.

He also stopped when our eyes met.

"Wayo?!"

"P'Kit?!"

We both yelled at the same time looking at each other wide-eyed.

A few seconds passed in silence before we composed ourselves.