Teaser

"P' you study here?" I asked.

He nodded closing his car door and locking it.

"I didn't think you would come here as well."

I shook my head. "It wasn't planned really. A lot happened."

I could tell he wanted to know what happened but didn't ask anymore and just nodded.

"When is your class?" I asked.

"It starts in half an hour." He looked at his watch.

"Oh. Mine too. Can you show me around a bit in that time? Today is my first day so i have no idea where anything is." I smiled.

"Sure." He nodded.

********

I jumped out of fright when i felt a tap on my shoulder.

There was a guy standing near me looking at me with a blank expression.

From his uniform, i could tell he was a student.

I think he might be a senior.

"Are you a Freshman?" He asked in a deep voice.

I nodded shyly.

"The first year classrooms are that way. Take a right when you see a red trashcan and you should be able to find them." He pointed down the hallway.

I immediately lit up at that.

"Th-thank you!" I bowed and quickly went in the direction he had pointed in.

******

 up and made his way up to me.

"You're a Freshman?" He asked keeping his book on the table infront of me.

I nodded averting my gaze quickly.

I could feel my face heat up for some reason.

He chuckled sitting down infront of me.

"I'm Beam. A second year." He extended his hand towards me.

"F-Forth." I said softly shaking his hand before quickly retreating.

"Hmm... Judging by how you were looking around earlier... You want to make friends but you don't know how to talk to anyone, right?" He propped his elbow on the table and supported his chin on his palm.

I blinked surprised.

"You're like an open book. Your thoughts are clearly visible on your expression." He chuckled booping my nose with his finger.

I scrunched it up slightly at the feeling.

So here's a little teaser for everyone who are waiting until i start publishing this book.
Solace will be finishing soon so i thought why not give a small teaser.
These are 3 different pov's. Can you guess who they are?