Chapter 2

Phana's pov:

"I still have around 20 minutes before my next class..." I muttered under my breath as i walked down the hallway from my second class of the day.

Should i go grab a small snack from the canteen in the meantime?

I didn't have time to have a proper breakfast because of that Kit.

I took my phone out of my pocket when i heard it ring with a notification.

It was a text from Kit.

I was about to open it but something bumped into me making me drop it.

"I-I'm so s-sorry!" I was surprised to see the freshman from earlier today.

He was on the floor gathering his things which had fallen from his bag.

I quickly knelt and helped him gather everything and put them back in his bag.

"Sorry about that. I wasn't looking where i was going." I said as i helped him to his feet after taking my phone from the floor.

He smiled. "I-it's ok... I-I'll go now... Th-thank you for your h-help..."

He bowed and ran off before i could say anything.

I just stood there staring at his retreating back as he hurried down the hallway.

I wonder if he'll survive university with a messy personality like that.

He's obviously really shy and introverted.

Even earlier today, i could tell he was near panicking as he was looking around at the students walking up and down the hallway.

He was trying to bring up the courage to say something but was obviously failing.

And before I realised what i was doing, i went up to him and tapped his shoulder almost scaring the shit out of him.

I couldn't help but think he looked so adorable.

And even just now.

Even though he's quite tall and well built, his personality is the complete opposite.

He's cute.

I looked at my phone when it rang with a notification again.

It was another text from Kit.

I opened it.

Kit: Hey.

Kit: Guess who i met today at the faculty?

Me: Who?

Kit: Wayo. The junior from our high school.

I blinked and thought back to our high school days.

Wayo...

Oh.

That small kid.

The one who would always stalk Kit without him knowing.

Me: Good for you. You can finally confess to your crush.

Kit: Shut up.

I chuckled and shook my head as i started walking again.

Wayo huh...

If i remember correctly, Kit said he had heard him talking about taking science in university.

I wonder what made him change his mind?