(y/n) vs three idiots

(y/n)'s POV:

Immediately upon instinct, I side step to my left into the wall as I see the bat coming down in front of me and hits the ground. I quickly then move around and behind him and then with my shoulder shove him into Inazuki.

Seeing them crashing onto the floor made me silently cackle.

My victory was short lived when I felt someone grabbing my head in a chokehold and at the same time lift me off the ground. Not wasting a second, I violently flail and trying to wiggle my head just enough as I then mercilessly bit into his forearm making sure my teeth was digging in deep. This effectively caused him to release a pained cry and puts me back down to try and pry me off his forearm. I immediately took advantage of that opportunity to then release my teeth and broke out of his chokehold. Then, as I twist I took ahold of his arm and flung him towards the other two.

After I recompose myself. Nonchalantly, I spit out some of his blood that got stuck in my mouth.

I watched as they all grunt and groan as they rubbed their sore spots. One by one they get up. The guy, who I just bit, look at his forearm that now has teeth marks and leaking some blood, "That's a fucking dirty move!"

"Look who's talking." I deadpanned.

Inazuki sneered at me, now standing in front of his little group with his arms spread, "Look who's talking? We always fight fair and square!" My brows furrowed along with a slight tilt of a head, "Speak for yourself, Inazuki. Just from this alone, it proves that you're a bigger dirty fighter than I am." he shrivel up, pretending to be scare, "Oh no you caught me. What am I gonna do.~" he sarcastically commented and then add a smirk at the end. "But you know what? I also think that you're really despicable." he raise a brow, "Ho? Do tell me why." he asked in "curiosity". I glare at him, "The fact that you went after a little kid for revenge and made an attempt to kill."

There's a short pause but then Inazuki burst into laughter his eyes wide with insanity. Then, he abruptly stops. He now looks at me. His face held no emotion but his eyes were still wide, "And?"

A sickening smile stretch across his face, "This is MY joy in life! To see people in pain! To see their face twist in agony as I break them! Those who dare humiliate me like you did, deserve severe punishment! Although nothing gives me more pleasure then to see a kid writhe and scream as I stomp them down with my boots!" I could almost see him shiver in pleasure from whatever he's thinking after his little speech.

Ew.

"Wiggling like worms!" Guy 2 snickered. "The sound they make as they screamed are hilarious hahahah! Oh! Like that one time-....." Guy 1 kept conversing with guy 2 as they continue to share stories that could make you feel sick to the stomach.

At this point I drowned out whatever they said. I could feel the slow ascending anger coursing through my veins and for a moment they became demons right in front of my eyes but as soon as I blink they return back to normal.

I can never understand people like him. Why do they do the things they do? Why does innocent people have to suffer when they did nothing wrong? But the absolute worst, is when they prey on children.

Fucking children!

Inazuki brought a hand up the laughter stop, "All right, enough boys. You guys know why we're here for."

One cracked his knuckles and the other spins his bat all the while having a smirk.

I took a slow but deep and steady breath.

I...want to kill them but...it is not who I am. I've set a boundary and I'm not about to cross it because of this piece of shit for a human and since they're horrible piece of shit of a human being. I have some surprises in store for them.