Late night talk and- oh hello, almost forgor about you

(y/n)'s POV:

"(Yyy/nnn) you can't just go on and disappear on us like that!" Senju said as she pulls on my cheeks. "Sooowy." my voice came out muffled then after that I can only weakly laugh.

After me and Mikey finally reunited with the others, I was bombarded with questions from Senju and Emma as they checked me from head to toes for any injuries. It was only when Emma pointed out the scratch on my cheek that Shinichiro started to panic and then exaggeratedly asked if I got kidnapped again. Which raised a lot of eyebrows. I had to calm them down by explaining the same thing I did with Mikey.

"It seems almost like you like to go around looking for trouble." Takeomi teasingly commented with a smirk. "Why do make it sound like I'm doing it on purpose." I replied to Takeomi with a pout at the same time as I'm attempting to seize Senju grasp on my cheeks cause they're starting to feel numb. "You should've at least warn us beforehand (y/n)!" Emma scold me, now it's her turn to pinch my cheeks and I cry out in pain since she's pinching a little harder than expected.

"OwowowokokI'msorryEmmapleasestopmycheeksaregonnafalloff!" I said in english as I tap out on her arm.

When she finally let it go, I rubbed my cheek with an inaudible sigh of relief and then I felt a light tap on top of my head, like someone chopped it. I look ahead to see that it was Mikey.

It honestly shocked me. Wasn't he like trying to rip my neck off like a week ago? What the fuck is going on???

"Next time, don't go wandering off like that." Mikey said without much emotion. "Uuh sure, I'll keep that in mind." I promptly replied a bit dumbfounded. Suddenly, I feel a warm hand snake its way into mine. I look at the hand before my gaze wanders up to meet with Emma's stern eyes, "Hearing you saying that doesn't sound very convincing that you won't do it again. So, from now on if we were to hang out. I'll hold your hand so you won't go to who knows where on your own." her head then turns to the others, "You guys should too!" she exclaimed as she points at them with her free hand.

"That sounds like a good idea, I'm in!" Senju excitedly exclaimed.

Shinichiro cross his arms with a grin, "I have no problem with it."

"Sure." Takeomi simply shrugged with a small lopsided smile.

"Guys, I'm not a kid." I whined while looking down at my now locking hand, feeling slightly embarrassed that I'm being treated like a kid even though I was not, well mentally. Other than that, I do think it was adorable that she's trying to look after me.

Then I notice everyone looking at Mikey, as if they're waiting for him to say something. He stared back, blinking a few times with an indifferent expression, before answering, "What?"

"....You know what, nevermind." It seems like whatever Shinichiro wanted to say was quickly thrown out of the window.

"Well, now that everyone is here, back together, let's head back home shall we?" Takeomi said and the others agree as well.

On our way back, there was eventually a small complaint made by Senju about how it was now her turn to hold my hand, to which Emma childishly refuse. So with a pout, Senju settle with holding the hem of my shirt.

Although when the time came where we have to walk our separate ways, I witness Senju's smug smile as she holds my hand and waving it in front of Emma. I could only sweatdrop as I watched the situation.

Senju was smug about it because I am staying at her place again. Since according to Shinichiro, the Akashi resident is closer to my home than his.

.

.

By the time we got home, it was already dark out. Takeomi shortly went back out after dropping me and Senju home, along with our shopping bags. After that Senju treated my scratch, the two of us proceed to talk about what happened today. Soon after, Sanzu came home looking like a wreck. He got scolded for getting himself in trouble again and getting hurt all over. He just flips her out, briefly glanced at me and then went to his room, slamming his door shut.