Prologue

I was excited for tonight. My first night getting a chance to shine, a chance to make it, a chance to dance in front of the most important woman in the world. Tonight we were going to dance on the football field. At first i thought it was just a superbowl dance but it was far more than that. Not everyone got a chance to dance in front of this woman so i'll have to give it my all and not embarrass myself and my team when we're out there on the field. Right now I was in the dressing room doing my makeup. I used my two fingers and used the black paint to put two lines on the both sides of my face. I was in my costume...

But i knew wearing white was hard so i put my jacket on for safe protection

After doing my makeup i looked myself in the mirror. This it," I sighed.  " Hey Korra," I turned my head to see Wu, Mako, Opal, Kuvira, the twins, and Asami but in other my friends. " Hi," I called. " Aren't you excited?," Asami asked. " Uh...a little nervous," i said, slightly sweating. " is it because she's here?," Opal asked. I slightly scratched the back of my head. " Don't worry, she has a big name to most people but to us she's just another entertainer," Opal said. I sighed in relief. " Ok," i sighed. " Guys hurry up, you're up in 1 minute," Coach Kya called. They all cheered and put their black beanies on. They all walked back where the football field were, leaving me and Asami alone. I sighed, slightly shaking. It would be a lie if i say i wasn't nervous. This woman is more than just an ordinary celebrity type. " Well this is it, we only got one chance," Asami said. " That's not helping," i joked, trying to smile even though my head was down. She laughed a little. " Can't lie, i'm a little scared to," she sighed. " I hope i don't mess this up, we only got one single chance," I said. " Don't worry, whatever happens out there it'll be ok and besides you're one of the best dancers on the team of course your going to do great," Asami complemented. I laughed right along with her. I sighed with a smile on my face. " Thanks for...being there for me when i almost gave up that day," i said. " Hey," Asami put her hand on my shoulder. " Don't be so hard on yourself there was a time i almost gave up on dancing to but the more i trained the better it got, So don't thank me, thank your confidence because that's what really got you here," she said. I took my eyes off the floor and looked at Asami. Asami looked beautiful as ever. Her hair was curly and pulled to the side. She had the two lines on her the both sides of her face and she had the same black beanie on her head.

She was wearing overalls with a white crop top with lips redder than blood. " Asami," i blushed. " You look beautiful," i complemented. " Thanks," she called. " You look pretty good yourself," she complemented back. Before i could say anything else some cleared their throat. We turned our heads to see Coach Su. " Come along you two we're up," she called in urgency. " Oh right," i called. " Beat ya there," Asami said, leaving the room. I quickly put my black beanie and hurriedly ran out of the dressing room. Once i ran out Su closed the door behind me and followed me towards the curtains were all the teams mates were waiting. " Alright guys i just want to say...i'm really proud of you all," Kya said. We all were two excited to even stand in one spot. " Once this done you all will have a career," she said. " So if you all make it there's only one last thing for you guys," she said. She put her hand out wanting us to hover our hands over hers. " Bring it," she said. We all hovered our hands over her. " Remember guys this is your big break so don't screw it up," Su said. " yeah," we all cheered.

" Ladies and gentlemen-,"

We all let go and raised our hands and ran towards the curtains. 

" Please welcome-,"

Once everyone went through the curtains i was the last one. I turned around to see my coaches. I gave them a small smile in return. I turned towards the curtains and sighed. " This is it no turning back," i said to myself.

"   The Golden Empire"

Alright that was the first chapter i hope you like ad i'll try to come up with idea's to keep this train rolling but until then see ya :)