Welcome to class...

After unpacking, cleaning, and decorating i wiped the sweat off my face. As i looked at it for a moment and admired my hard work. As i walked out the principle was waiting for me. " Hey Korra, ready to start the day?," he asked. i sighed in response. " I know, it could be stressful to go to a new college but as soon as you get used to it you'll right at home," he said, trying to raise my self esteem. " Now let's get going, i don't want to be the cause of you ending up late," he said. I rolled my eyes in response. As we walked down the hallway i was getting anxious. There was a lot of things about this college. Will my teacher be nice? Will i even make any friends? Is the principle a snitch? All those thoughts occured to me until i reached class. " Alright this will be your first class of the day," Principle Tenzin said. " Who is she?," i asked." Her name is Mrs Suki, she  traveled from Kiyoshi island, the work could be a little hard but i will assure you that the assignments will be easy," Tenzin said. I sighed and opened the door. Once i opened the door everyone in the class turned they're head and looked at me.

At that moment i just wanted to cover my face, this place can make you feel uncomfortable in a second. And to make matters worse the teacher was wearing paint all over her face. " Hello, You must be Korra," she said. " Uh....yeah...t-thats me," i said. " Nice to meet you, welcome to history," she said. " Thanks," i said. " Would you like to stand and introduce yourself?," she asked. I looked at the class as they were all staring at me. The tension was getting way to uncomfortable so i just bailed on that plan. " U-Uh n-no ma'am, i'm fine," i said. Mrs Suki sighed. " I know how it feels, you can open up whenever you want," she said. " Thank you," i said. " Ok, lets see," she said. She looked through the classroom to find a particular person. " You can sit beside Asami," she said. " Asami can you raise your hand?," she asked. Once i turned my head my eyes slightly widened. The girl who raised her hand had long...black hair, hazel nut eyes, and red lips. My face could turn pink any moment. Out of all the awkwardness that occured to me earlier i think i just saw an angel. " Ms Korra?,". " Yeah?," i asked.  " Please settle down so we can get started," Mrs Suki said. " Oh...ok," i said, slightly bowing. As i walked through the crowd i guess the class kind of found it funny i froze for almost 60 seconds. As i sat beside Asami Mrs Suki turned towards the board. " Alright students, lets start on our history, the first person we're going to talk about today is Raava and how she was able to keep balance between good and evil," She said. As the teacher talked i grabbed my notebook so i can take notes on whatever we're learning.

As i was taking notes i couldn't help but notice the same girl looking at me. I tried my best not to make eye contact but i guess it wasn't working all that much. " Hey," she whispered. I stopped writing and looked at her. She gave me a smile in return. " hey," i whispered back. " What's your name?," she asked. " Uh....Korra," i said. " And i can already tell you're Asami?," i asked. " Where you from?," she asked. " I used to live in the south but then we moved here so," i said, blocking out some details. " What about you?," i asked. " I grew up here, my dad has a company he wants me to take over but i don't want to," she said. " Why?," i asked. " Asami, Korra," Mrs Suki called. Everyone in the class turned around and looked at the both of us. Suki had a firm glare on her face, the same one my mom used to give me when she caught me stealing cookies out of the cookie jar when i was 5. " Yes Mrs Suki?," i asked. " Are you two paying attention?," she asked. " Uh...w-well-," " Korra didn't get some of the information so i decided to help her," Asami lied. It was silent for a moment until Suki finally spoke. " Ok since you're new here i'm going to let yo off with a warning, Asami i know you like to help but do that on your free time and not during class,"  she said. " Yes ma'am," she said. " Alright class lets get back to the lesson," she said, turning back around. I sighed in relief in response. " That was close," I said. " Thanks," i said, turning towards Asami. Asami winked at me in return. I felt a hard blush on forming on my face. I turned back around and decided to look at the screen....it better that way....

Alright that's it for now, i will do two more chapters today but until then see ya :)